Im getting bullshitted with 500MB down and 25MB up, and I dont know why

MPiii

Hello.

My problem is as follows:

Im playing for money in Call of Duty on Playstation 4/5, so Im not a bad player and I know, what I am talking about. Im also playing since Black Ops 2.

I dont know if you can help me with my problem, but I get killed so fast, and my opponents dont. = I shoot first, but die first..

I have a felling my bullets arent connecting as good as the opponents bullets do.

I've tried everything. Im on cable internet with 500MB down and 25MB up. I've got Fritzbox 6591 Cable and the latest firmware. Can you help me with this?

Sometimes when I reset the router, and change some cables, it works 2-3 days, and then I've got the same problems as before...

Thank you!

1 hour ago, MPiii said:

Hello.

My problem is as follows:

Im playing for money in Call of Duty on Playstation 4/5, so Im not a bad player and I know, what I am talking about. Im also playing since Black Ops 2.

I dont know if you can help me with my problem, but I get killed so fast, and my opponents dont. = I shoot first, but die first..

I have a felling my bullets arent connecting as good as the opponents bullets do.

I've tried everything. Im on cable internet with 500MB down and 25MB up. I've got Fritzbox 6591 Cable and the latest firmware. Can you help me with this?

Sometimes when I reset the router, and change some cables, it works 2-3 days, and then I've got the same problems as before...

Thank you!

So who's your sponsor? So are you asking if DumaOS will help your bullets connect? Tbh what's your base ping and also what's your buffer bloat scores with the fritzbox?

I dont know if a DumaOS will help.

I thought maybe I can get any help here.

My base ping is around 20-30ms and how do I find out my buffer bloat score with fritzbox?

7 minutes ago, MPiii said:

I dont know if a DumaOS will help.

I thought maybe I can get any help here.

My base ping is around 20-30ms and how do I find out my buffer bloat score with fritzbox?

Where are you? If in the UK (Zen use fritboxes) go to https://www.thinkbroadband.com/speedtest run a test and it will tell you. If in the USA use DSL reports but don't get hung up on getting an A+ over an A it makes sod all difference. My Base ping is 6ms, with a company called IDNet. Peering which is the number of paid agreements an ISP has helps a lot with base ping. So knowing your ISP may help but I'm UK based so not up on US ISP's.

19 minutes ago, MPiii said:

Im from Germany. I will run the UK test. The ISP is Vodafone and I got Cable Internet

https://gyazo.com/689b7d862df36eda8e5d21017059b83e

Here is the speedtest, it is not as good as my actual connection, I get 500MB down and 25MB up on german websites.

Do you have QoS enabled and configured? If not, I'd suggest setting it up using the below guide:

http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000077073-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-qos

Just now, Netduma Liam said:

Do you have QoS enabled and configured? If not, I'd suggest setting it up using the below guide:

http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000077073-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-qos

https://gyazo.com/f9401e78ed715ce48d6e6f0623814faa

Im on fritzbox and this is the only thing I can adjust

My apologies, I misread your post, I hadn't realised you're not actually using a NETDUMA router yet.

I personally can't help with the configuraiton of your ISP router I'm afraid, as I mentioned, QoS certainly could help you with ensuring there's no delay caused by local congestion and Geo-filter could also help you in ensuring you're always connected to a local server.

I do a lot of GB's and UMGs and i noticed with the last 2 call of dutys having crossplay on PC players are dominating. I am currently building a gaming pc just because of the huge advantage they have. More then likely your losing to latency not lag, You mentioned your playing on PS console so if you had the best monitor and you where playing at 1080p or 1440p w/ 120hz refresh rate your fps is frame locked at 60fps so if your enemy is on pc with 130 or higher fps they will be a good 3 or 4 frames faster then you, Turn cross play off see if your hit detection gets better

On 5/13/2021 at 1:10 PM, MPiii said:

Im from Germany. I will run the UK test. The ISP is Vodafone and I got Cable Internet

https://gyazo.com/689b7d862df36eda8e5d21017059b83e

Here is the speedtest, it is not as good as my actual connection, I get 500MB down and 25MB up on german websites.

Hallo, I am also from Germany, played on the PS5 for a half year, with Vodafone, 500 download 40 upload, and it was very very painfull expirience, ping was sometimes 100+ and game was laggy as hell, and then 2-3 day all good and okay, and then back again shity connection - that means it was same expirience like yours, then I have buyed Netduma router and high ping and lag didn't go away.. finaly I decied to change operator, now I have T-com with 250 download and 40 upload and super connection, it was fault from Vodafone/Unitymedia, their Interenet is bad for games like Warzone and server connections, I don't know why butt thats the truth, btw. I have 2+ KD in Warzone and 600+ wins, thats why you can asume that I say real things. 

change your internet provider. download and upload speed doesn't matter. 

QoS won't do much. Netduma routers will help you choose the best servers around but you will still have the same issue. 

had exactly the same problem and I was on 1 gigabit optic fiber with 1ms ping. average ping 15ms in the game. Literally the best ping in the entire lobby. Only fixed when i switched provider. 

Good luck!