allowed servers outside of the geofilter

Joh

Hello,

i have an allowed server outside of my geo filter. When starting warzone, no other servers are displayed to me either.

A photo is attached

Thanks for any help.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-05-13 um 01.54.18.png

58 minutes ago, Joh said:

Hello,

i have an allowed server outside of my geo filter. When starting warzone, no other servers are displayed to me either.

A photo is attached

Thanks for any help.

Hello, welcome to the forum!

The allowed server displayed outside of your radius is the Activision Authentication Server, you don't have to worry about it.

Regarding the fact that no more servers are shown, I suggest that you enlarge the circle a little more since it is too small and you may not have included the necessary servers. After adjusting the geofilter, start the game and you will see that within the circle the servers that have been loaded are shown in white and outside the circle the other servers should be seen but in yellow and in the shape of a triangle.

greetings!

many thanks for the quick response.

I deleted everything, restarted and made the filter radius large.

As before, I only have this one server and do not get any other information.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-05-13 um 13.46.27.png

So I did a factory reset and now everything works as before. i was able to select a server in france and see the authentication server as allowed outside of the geo filter.

hope this is correct ...

if i make a small circle around the server in france, do i block all players from other countries?

So am I guaranteed to only play with French players or with all players who access this server?

Thanks for the help!

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, Joh said:

So I did a factory reset and now everything works as before. i was able to select a server in france and see the authentication server as allowed outside of the geo filter.

hope this is correct ...

if i make a small circle around the server in france, do i block all players from other countries?

So am I guaranteed to only play with French players or with all players who access this server?

Thanks for the help!

You would play on that server but with whoever connects to the server, you can't influence where players connect from in a server based game.

Sorry, I have another question.

if i use a vpn we say in a country without a server and additionally only do the geofilter around the server in the middle of france.

do I get exactly the same players as if I don't use the vpn and put the geofilter around this server?

or am I then put into a lobby with more players from the country of the VPN?

Thank you!

• Administrators
48 minutes ago, Joh said:

Sorry, I have another question.

if i use a vpn we say in a country without a server and additionally only do the geofilter around the server in the middle of france.

do I get exactly the same players as if I don't use the vpn and put the geofilter around this server?

or am I then put into a lobby with more players from the country of the VPN?

Thank you!

You would get the same players regardless only this way you would have significantly increased your ping. If you're closer to the server you will have the advantage.