Rapp is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute

MXJS19

I keep having the issue where my network monitor, device manager will not load. Keeps saying Rapp is not loaded yet. I have tried increases number of retries to 5 and cleared cookies and cache and it still keeps happening. Only way to fix it is to reboot my router, but the problem comes back after a day. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Yes, rebooting the router fixes the issue temporarily, but then I will get the message after a day. I received the router with the new firmware preinstalled.

I think it is actually most of the Rapps services that are not working when that message shows up. Some Rapps show that it loads up like QoS, but the bottom part (flower distribution) doesn't load, and I tested it that the QoS doesn't work as I get my full internet speeds. I tried Ping heatmap (the map loaded) but when I go to ping a game it doesn't show any pings. Same thing for Geo-Filter.

17 hours ago, MXJS19 said:

I think it is actually most of the Rapps services that are not working when that message shows up. Some Rapps show that it loads up like QoS, but the bottom part (flower distribution) doesn't load, and I tested it that the QoS doesn't work as I get my full internet speeds. I tried Ping heatmap (the map loaded) but when I go to ping a game it doesn't show any pings. Same thing for Geo-Filter.

OK that's interesting, when this issue occurs could you please capture a log file from System Information and send it over? I'll have a dev look into it as this is an issue we've been seeing with some users recently.

Ok I will try to get a log for you. I couldn't get it last night because when this message popped up last night I could not get into any of the tabs in my router, so I had to reset it and now I'm waiting for the message to pop up again.

• 3 weeks later...

So I turned off iPv6 and 5.0 Ghz wireless and I don't know if it's just coincidence but I haven't been getting this message for almost a month now, but now all of a sudden I can't get the router to connect to the internet at all.

I kept rebooting my router and modem but I can't get a clear connection to the internet. Sometimes I get lucky and get a connection, but then it just disconnects from the internet after about 30 min or so. After a couple of tries I've been only able to connect to the internet 2 times, but it will randomly disconnect within an hour. I tried connecting with another router and I tried connecting straight to the modem, and I was able to stay connected to the internet, so there has to be something wrong with the netduma.

Also noticed that I wasn't getting my full speeds when I had the netduma working few weeks ago. I am getting 950 Mbps (Download) & 18 Mbps (Upload), but I am only able to get max of 850 Mbps download with the NetDuma while running a speedtest. I don't have anything in QoS turned on and it is set to "Never" and everything is default in QoS. Is this supposed to happen with this router?

I've been having some bad luck with this router hoping you guys can help me get this back up and running.

• Administrators

Interesting, we'll keep that in mind thanks! Unplug the router from power for 10 minutes, plug it in, wait 2 minutes then see whether it gets a connection. It's possible that is the max the router can achieve with your connection but did you disable QoS fully from the Congestion Control :menu menu?

I am still having issues with this router disconnecting from the internet after a day and needing to reboot it to get it back up and running. I also fully disabled QoS and I'm still not getting my full speeds.

I have the Comcast rental modem - xFi Advanced Gateway (XB6). I tried reserving IP addresses for my devices, but my Netduma is still losing internet randomly within a day.

On 5/10/2021 at 5:57 AM, MXJS19 said:

I keep having the issue where my network monitor, device manager will not load. Keeps saying Rapp is not loaded yet. I have tried increases number of retries to 5 and cleared cookies and cache and it still keeps happening. Only way to fix it is to reboot my router, but the problem comes back after a day. Any ideas on how to fix this?

@MXJS19 Hi I had this same problem using Google Chrome & Firefox but I use Microsoft Edge and it hasn't happened at all. I also believe it runs smoother on Edge as well give it a try and see how you go.