Destiny 2 Geofilter stops working

Oni

2 hours ago, Jayco93 said:

Is there a way to get geo filtering to work again for trials?

Geofilter does work for trials. It allows you to pick your server again. 

if you are using geofilter to create ghost lobbies then no those days are gone. 

8 hours ago, BIG__DOG said:

make sure all your friends in your party are in your allow list in geo filtering to stop party chat failing like that. disable geo filter, add your party friends to allow list then re-enable filter.

I will try this out, thanks!

hello I have an xr500 router that I use for free win on destiny 2 And I would really like someone to help me redo them that they explain to me how to do it or do it to me with the grip from a pc has pc thank you for your reply

On 5/10/2021 at 2:45 PM, happy saint said:

EDIT BY BIG_DOG    ANYONE FOUND TO BE ASKING FOR MONEY THROUGH THIS WEBSITES MESSAGING SYSTEM WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANYONE WHO IS ASKED FOR ANY MONEY PLEASE SEND A SCREENSHOT TO ME OR ANY MEMBER OF THE NETDUMA TEAM. THANK YOU.

Salut peut tu m’aide à faire fonctionner mon routeur ? Xr500

11 minutes ago, Veve33620 said:

hello I have an xr500 router that I use for free win on destiny 2 And I would really like someone to help me redo them that they explain to me how to do it or do it to me with the grip from a pc has pc thank you for your reply

You will NOT be able to do ghost lobbies on the netduma router for destiny 2 anymore.  The way the router functions will not help with the SDR.  Geofilter will allow you to select a server but will NOT help you with who is allow into your lobbies.

FYI: I still like my netduma routers and I've owned R1, R2 and Xr700.

3 hours ago, Serguei07 said:

who you call a thief of money
if someone is not smart enough to make the parameters I send
to redo freewins do not come ..
poor guy.
Don't be trash and post on Ebay

For people from PS who want to do activities in solo

We as a Forum and Netduma do not support or condone circumventing game developers matchmaking, filtering procedures or otherwise attempting to play the game a way not intended by the developer. This forum is to support the hardware and firmware of Netduma and it's partner Netgear. Please look in alternative forums or newsgroups if you wish to cheat.

has the new method been made public yet? cuz there's quite a few people doing this and posting on lfg requesting money for the info.. they are infact doing it if u look at there trials report page.