I don't think the NetDuma team intends to try and fix D2's issues

dmg04

I don't think netduma is built just for D2 trials cheese and the fix is a rather complex method which I think is unique to each gamertag.

I wouldn't get your hopes up that any fix will be as easy as the previous method. I'd also say the new method involves much more network manipulation . If doing it on your own account I wouldn't bother risking the ban. 

• Administrators

We are working on it, you should be able to Filter servers by the time we push an update. However, the unintended side effect of matching solo / against teammates is not something we need to fix - it was never meant to work that way, it doesn't help improve your connection which is the purpose of the router and it wasn't stopped due to something we did. That being said we will try but it is much more complex. I appreciate you're frustrated but we're doing our best.

3 hours ago, Jambo84 said:

I don't think netduma is built just for D2 trials cheese and the fix is a rather complex method which I think is unique to each gamertag.

I wouldn't get your hopes up that any fix will be as easy as the previous method. I'd also say the new method involves much more network manipulation . If doing it on your own account I wouldn't bother risking the ban. 

There really isn't much manipulation on the network side, honestly you are just blocking everyone but who you want to play with; basic firewall function.  And since you can ONLY get teamed up with players you pick not sure there is much of a risk.

14 hours ago, dmg04 said:

It has been weeks and we keep getting the same response, which is basically nothing ;/

There are things that are not in their power to fix, because they are not broken. I ear DTLS is on the way too for the sniffers :)

8 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

We are working on it, you should be able to Filter servers by the time we push an update. However, the unintended side effect of matching solo / against teammates is not something we need to fix - it was never meant to work that way, it doesn't help improve your connection which is the purpose of the router and it wasn't stopped due to something we did. That being said we will try but it is much more complex. I appreciate you're frustrated but we're doing our best.

Is there an ETA? 2 weeks ago you said "hopefully next week". I'm living in Hond Kong and the game constantly match me with europeans. That's 500+ ping.

• Administrators
32 minutes ago, Jzhao said:

Is there an ETA? 2 weeks ago you said "hopefully next week". I'm living in Hond Kong and the game constantly match me with europeans. That's 500+ ping.

No ETA as it's not as simple as we first thought, I appreciate it is frustrating, we're doing what we can