Geo-filter searching

Guest Netduma Fraser

Good video Fraser.

Only addition I would maybe add (perhaps a txt overlay to avoid changing video - no idea if possible not up on my YouTube vids!) is a brief bit about difference in searching with strict active and disabled.

I know we are all fine but just thinkin where the vids may be someone's only point of reference without visiting forums?

Anyway feel free to ignore me as I normally talk rubbish :)

Guest Netduma_Iain

Good point buds, we plan to make videos on all sections. So if you have any suggestions on features that may need a video please let us know :)

The video's are a great idea for people like me,we'll just say i'm computer challenged.But hopefully you guys will make a video on all the features on the duma's interface.It's nice to have pictures to go along with all helpful feedback and suggestion's that come from this forum,good job.I just wonder if we'll lose Fraser to hollywood after all the vid's

The video's are a great idea for people like me,we'll just say i'm computer challenged.But hopefully you guys will make a video on all the features on the duma's interface.It's nice to have pictures to go along with all helpful feedback and suggestion's that come from this forum,good job.I just wonder if we'll lose Fraser to hollywood after all the vid's

definitely agree, a video per router page is likely a good plan.

• 2 weeks later...

great video, nice to watch things before getting the device and knowing what to do when you get to it

I watched several times over before pulling the trigger, sure glad I did though!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived