Warzone (SEA Server)

Ramesh

I've been playing for over a month with 50ping when I used to be able to connect with 23ping. This is because some change in the IP address on Warzone side. Finally today I found the 23ping server and took a screenshot with the IP address. This server is located in Singapore at the moment I'm connecting to Hong Kong.

Please can you add this IP to the filter list and how do I force Netduma to connect to this IP only. I already put it in the allowed list. Only issue when I reconnect to a new game I'm back in Hong Kong server.

Attached below is the screenshot:

20210420_160140.jpg

1 hour ago, Darren Munnich said:

Looks like you  have ping assist on. Make a filter above the server you want and put ping assist on 0. 

Should I have the filter list enabled or disabled? What I mean by filter list is the filtering mode. Or should I not use filtering mode?

32 minutes ago, Darren Munnich said:

Use filter mode on, make a draw around the server you want to play on and put ping assist on 0. 

Yes your advise worked. Only issue since I only whitelisted one server it takes ages to get games. Since it's looking for that specific server. I hope you are able to include the IP range for these servers based in Singapore as this would fix the issue @Netduma Fraser

2 hours ago, Ramesh said:

Yes your advise worked. Only issue since I only whitelisted one server it takes ages to get games. Since it's looking for that specific server. I hope you are able to include the IP range for these servers based in Singapore as this would fix the issue @Netduma Fraser

Are there any more servers in this area that offer a good connection for you? You could use polygon mode to draw polygons around each server, that should hopefully reduce your search times slightly.

4 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

Are there any more servers in this area that offer a good connection for you? You could use polygon mode to draw polygons around each server, that should hopefully reduce your search times slightly.

I did draw a polygon as you can see in that screenshot above but it takes ages to find that low ping server. It does find it but takes very long. I'm thinking of removing the Allow and Deny list. Just afraid I'll lose the server and have to find it again to put it into the Allowed list.

I want to see with just the polygon will it find that region server only. Will have to test I guess 😭

Nope the only server to draw a low ping is Singapore. Now once I removed the server from the Allow/Deny list I was able to find matches faster. It would start finding matches at 35ping during matchmaking search. After that I was getting games fast.

Now after quitting the entire game and starting it again, it's searching at 55ms and takes longer to find matches.

I feel to fix this issue that server in Singapore needs to be added to the Filtering list. When I do a ping Heatmap check only the 50ping plus servers are found. Which means this low ping server is not in the list. Please add it as I've been suffering with 50ping servers and getting my old servers was so good. @Netduma Liam

@Netduma Fraser

• Administrators

Ping Heatmap needs to be updated but it won't have an affect on you connecting to that server at all. You're doing the right thing but as you're only giving the game one server to force you on then search times will be longer as there may not always be a space on that server

27 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Ping Heatmap needs to be updated but it won't have an affect on you connecting to that server at all. You're doing the right thing but as you're only giving the game one server to force you on then search times will be longer as there may not always be a space on that server

Yup that's why after removing it from the Allow/Deny list and not locking 1 server but locking it by region I was getting matches quicker.

Only issue is now it searches at 30 ping sometimes and gets the low ping and sometimes it just searches at 50ping plus and keeps denying games forever. I always have to try and make it lock the 30 ping search then it works.

I hope you can add the server above to the list so it starts at 30 ping when finding matches like before they changed the address. The screenshot shows the 22ping matchmaking lookup usually it searches higher than that for some reason. It starts at 55ping or higher lookup. @Netduma Fraser

20210421_000541.jpg

36 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I think it may only be that server or perhaps one more in the region unfortunately which is why it puts you in HK most likely. That won't make a difference but we will update heatmap to show it

Please update the Heatmap and Filter list also. I'm asking because the Filter list currently doesn't have this server reflected on it. Thank you so much @Netduma Fraser

22 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What do you mean by Filter list exactly?

I mean the Netduma COD Filter list whereby you add servers we can connect to. So I may update it via the cloud sync function. I'm sure that server you have currently is old because I never connect to it.

Might help if you get this IP from the screenshot above. No harm trying 😉 Thanks for all your assistance. @Netduma Fraser

• Administrators

Ah I see. The Geo-Filter will show any connections that are made regardless of if they're in our list or not so that wouldn't make a difference but perhaps an update could help if any are mislocated

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Ah I see. The Geo-Filter will show any connections that are made regardless of if they're in our list or not so that wouldn't make a difference but perhaps an update could help if any are mislocated

Yup try and update please. Would be of great help thanks a lot @Netduma Fraser