Resync cloud

David824

I keep seeing resync cloud under my QOS...but everytime I try and click on it...it just says the app is taking too long....why is it saying to resync cloud and how do I get it to finally sync

No every now and then I like to flush the cloud....the actual button is saying resync cloud on it....I click on it and then it times out saying it is taking too long.

14 hours ago, David824 said:

No every now and then I like to flush the cloud....the actual button is saying resync cloud on it....I click on it and then it times out saying it is taking too long.

No problem, yeah so that will actually be resyncing the cloud properly, you may just need to refresh the page.

9 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

No problem, yeah so that will actually be resyncing the cloud properly, you may just need to refresh the page.

Ive tried everything...it still shows I need to resync the cloud...When I sign into cold war..it shows servers on the map...what I'm wondering is ...am I getting any updated servers...or because it doesnt sync...I'm getting stuck with nothing but other servers that my router knows about but no new changes.

Under Geo filter....click on the 3 lines...mine use to say flush cloud...now its saying resync cloud....Im wanting to know why it changed from flush cloud to resync cloud....which is why I was asking...if its saying im not sync...am I not getting any updated server changes or anything like that. 

OK...I just remembered flush cloud...and then I noticed to resync it...it wont let me...I keep getting this app is taking too long please try again later.