No Wifi or Ethernet connection

Ben Tester

Was excited to unbox my new Netduma R2 today, I followed all of the instructions to set it up and I am not getting an internet connection from either WiFi or Ethernet. The wifi password worked and it shows full bars on my phone but everything I try to do online tells me i'm not connected to the internet. My pc can only use ethernet and it gets the same result. The strange thing is if I connect the little separate router I had before to the R2, with the R2 connected to my router/modem (provided by my ISP), I get a connection from the router connected to the R2. I am very confused and I really want to use this what looks to be an amazing product. plz help :(

7 hours ago, Ben Tester said:

Was excited to unbox my new Netduma R2 today, I followed all of the instructions to set it up and I am not getting an internet connection from either WiFi or Ethernet. The wifi password worked and it shows full bars on my phone but everything I try to do online tells me i'm not connected to the internet. My pc can only use ethernet and it gets the same result. The strange thing is if I connect the little separate router I had before to the R2, with the R2 connected to my router/modem (provided by my ISP), I get a connection from the router connected to the R2. I am very confused and I really want to use this what looks to be an amazing product. plz help :(

Welcome to the forum!

Have you been through the setup wizard yet? You'll likely need to do this before you get an internet connection. To do this, connect to your R2 and go to 192.168.77.1 in your web browser.

It is the next day and now i'm not even getting a wifi signal from my R2. I tried going to 192.168.77.1 and it says it could not be reached. I also tried holding the reset button for 30 seconds and then tried it again, still nothing. Also the 2.4 ghz and 5.0 ghz leds are now off. I can't find anything that can fix my problem. 

• 4 weeks later...