Warzone (SEA server)

Ramesh

I'd like to know what happened to the SEA server located in Singapore? Right now with Ping Assist I'm getting 48 ping from the Hong Kong server. Before this I was on 23ping or so. This ping was achievable because I was connected to the Singapore server.

I'm not able to find the Singapore server even after flushing my cloud list. Can you please check and revert back so I may contact Activision. Thank you Fraser :D

4 hours ago, dpk_ydv said:

When I last connected Singapore server, it was Mislocated in UK

OK, there's a lot of failed servers for Warzone in ping heatmap so I'll request a cloud update for Warzone and that should bring the server you want back.

@Netduma Liam Have you updated the cloud so I may try to resync.
@dpk_ydv What's your ping in Singapore? If you know the IP to the Singapore server can you put it down here so I may have a look on tracert to see why it's being routed wrongly

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Ramesh said:

@Netduma Liam Have you updated the cloud so I may try to resync.
@dpk_ydv What's your ping in Singapore? If you know the IP to the Singapore server can you put it down here so I may have a look on tracert to see why it's being routed wrongly

I've just resynced to test and it appears the server is back in Singapore now, give it a go!

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, phoneylife said:

Question... so if I want to connect to the 139.180.151.188 server how do I do that? And will I be able to play in Singapore from the states if I connect there?

You could just draw a polygon/move your home location to cover this server. That being said, as you're in the states you'll likely find that the connection in unplayable and you'll probably find really long search times.