NetdumaR2

Fashion

idk why but like every 2days in the morning my netduma always disconnects and i have to reset my whole internet i put the DHCP to 168 hrs and idk its still say not connected sometimes should i put the hrs up more  yes im hard wired and yes its connected to the modem 

So im not support but i can bet £1000 this is the response

Reset to default
Update to latest firmware

They wont ask for a log, they might ask your ISP and pass the blame 

When it works its fantastic, but its no where near a finished product 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Bambi said:

idk why but like every 2days in the morning my netduma always disconnects and i have to reset my whole internet i put the DHCP to 168 hrs and idk its still say not connected sometimes should i put the hrs up more  yes im hard wired and yes its connected to the modem 

What is the modem model? Is it a pure modem (no wifi) or a modem/router (wifi)? If the latter set a static/reserved IP for the R2 on the modem. When the connection drops are you able to access the interface? If so go to the System Information page, is it receiving a WAN IP?

52 minutes ago, mfoz11 said:

So im not support but i can bet £1000 this is the response

Reset to default
Update to latest firmware

They wont ask for a log, they might ask your ISP and pass the blame 

When it works its fantastic, but its no where near a finished product 

Thanks for your input, if you've been following any of these topics, you would see that we don't pass the blame.

2 hours ago, Bambi said:

the connection drops like every morning for some reason only in the mornings yeah i can see the interface 

OK, you can access the interface while the connection is down? Next time it drops please go to the interface before rebooting and go to System Information and check if it has a WAN IP please.

On 3/25/2021 at 10:37 AM, Netduma Liam said:

OK, you can access the interface while the connection is down? Next time it drops please go to the interface before rebooting and go to System Information and check if it has a WAN IP please.

can i not see it while the connection is up?

22 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

When it has a connection it will have a WAN IP, we need to see if it has a WAN IP when the connection is down

this is what i see when the connection is down 

Screenshot (53).png

Screenshot (52).png

11 hours ago, Bambi said:

this is what i see when its offline it just happened

That looks OK, could you please try accessing the ISP modem's interface and reserve that IP for the R2? Just to rule out a lease change causing any issues.

17 hours ago, Bambi said:

how do i even do that

Connect directly to the modem with an ethernet cable and type your default gateway into your browser. This will typically be something like 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1, but you can check by going to your command prompt (search for CMD in the start menu and hit enter) and enter the command 'ipconfig'. This will then tell you what your default gateway is.