Multiple Problems that need fixing

poggersman

I recently got my netduma r2 router about 10 days ago and it hasn't been really smooth 

my routers  internet would randomly shut off and i would have to wait 10 minutes for it  to come back and it happens frequently  (over 4 times now)

Also just 2 days ago when I want to play warzone with the filter on my friends cant join but when its off its fine. It just started doing this recently I don't know why 

• Administrators

You will need to add your friends to your allow list so you can connect to them when the Geo-Filter is enabled.

What is the model of the modem? Do the disconnects occur on both wired and wireless devices?

• Administrators

If those are your friends then yes. You can see how to do it at the bottom of the guide, Spectating Mode is just disabling Filtering Mode. 

http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000077072-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-geo-filter

The only device in your home is a PC? Do you have other devices that suffer disconnects?

• Administrators
33 minutes ago, oinag said:

im curious to ask why is it doing this now all of the sudden it never did this before

It's always needed to be done, most likely their IPs have changed or been moved by our cloud and so it's not showing outside your radius.