cant connect to r2

juvonnie23

i have been trying to connect to r2 for 3 days now and with no luck. when i first got it worked fine now it wont even connect. i factory rest it i  unplug it now i dont even know what to do now my isp is spectrum i will take pictures of my modem/router any help is welcome 

C920F1B1-B2DF-4444-9192-0BBC2B001834.jpeg

66FB559C-EFD6-4CA6-9A22-7008A8ECD388.jpeg

756D1A20-3BAE-474B-A921-3E6A4F76727E.jpeg

36DAAB33-A36C-4D4A-A856-B9299B510574.jpeg

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. I assume normally you have the R2 actually connected to the modem? You said you got it working so you completed the setup wizard on the R2? Disable IPv6 on the WAN and LAN settings on the R2 and reboot from the interface and see if it gets a connection then.

Your last screenshot looks promising! Stay wired and open your web browser and enter 192.168.77.1 You should get the R2 setup wizard then.. Go through the setup wizard of the R2 and you should be good to go.. If not post back and Fraser or Liam can assist you further!

Good luck!

Zippy.

9 hours ago, juvonnie23 said:

BUT I HAVE NO INTERNET CONNETION

You don't need access to the internet to connect to your R2, it's your gateway. You also probably won't have an internet connection until you've been through the setup wizard, as Zippy has suggested.