Internet Issues

Souzian

I just received the R2. Connected it just like i had my old router connected and every time i try to get to the DumaOs home page, it says “No internet “. i have factory reset the router multiple times and it doesn’t help. i plug back in my old nighthawk and it works perfectly. Did i receive a faulty router or are other people experiencing this as well?

37 minutes ago, Souzian said:

I just received the R2. Connected it just like i had my old router connected and every time i try to get to the DumaOs home page, it says “No internet “. i have factory reset the router multiple times and it doesn’t help. i plug back in my old nighthawk and it works perfectly. Did i receive a faulty router or are other people experiencing this as well?

Just have to ask did you power down the modem for a few mins before hooking up the r2?  Either way there is an issue with the r2 losing internet. 

The R2 can be tricky at times to get internet.. It seems even more tricky if one has a stand alone modem only.. But its something Netduma is looking into.. If anyone can get to the bottom of issues its Netduma..

Zippy.

9 hours ago, Souzian said:

Welcome to the forum!

Is the WAN light flashing? Have you tried giving the modem a quick reboot to see if it recognises the R2? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2021 at 5:25 AM, Netduma Liam said:

Welcome to the forum!

Is the WAN light flashing? Have you tried giving the modem a quick reboot to see if it recognises the R2? 

I’ve tried rebooting the router and modem plenty of times and tried other suggestions from the other forums. Is there any way I can just receive a replacement and turn this one in? Im not sure why but i’ve been having issues with it since I got it and it’s been sitting in the box for awhile now as I am unable to use this router and have been having to use my old nighthawk router. My old one gives me no issues whatsoever and the Netduma R2 is just filled with problems for me. 

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

We can organize a replacement but we have to diagnose a fault and considering it's your second post we can't say that just yet. If we can't resolve it then we will do that.

What is the modem model? 

Can you access the R2 interface using http://dumaos or http://192.168.77.1 ?