Unable to find a lobby

kingkirk

As you can see I have my geofilter drawn out over the maps to correspond with the server locations in russia and amsterdam. I am located in the uk and want to play on them servers. Why am i unable to connect? 

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (4).png

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

It doesn't look like you've actually got a server within the radius by Amsterdam so you will need to expand that more. I've not seen anyone play on the Russian server so it may be one that is used when other servers are under heavy load. If you're trying to get bot lobbies that isn't the intention of the Geo-Filter and would really recommend you try getting the closest/lowest ping servers instead.

The whole point of the geo filter tho is to be able to play on any server. I want to play on low populated servers if possible. I wouldn’t spend money on a router to play on my own servers at the same ping I get without it. 

12 hours ago, kingkirk said:

The whole point of the geo filter tho is to be able to play on any server. I want to play on low populated servers if possible. I wouldn’t spend money on a router to play on my own servers at the same ping I get without it. 

Welcome to the forum! Are you able to connect to the Amsterdam server when you expand your polygon? As Fraser said, those servers in Russia don't appear to be available/online consistently and the rest of your polygons don't cover any servers. Geo-filter is designed to ensure you're consistently connecting to local servers with low latency, so trying to force distant servers probably won't work.