R2 Netduma Help - AT&T BGW320-505 Modem Bridge not working

k0r3

Hello, I didn't see any other thread regarding my particular AT&T Modem (BGW320-505) bridge mode. 

I've gone and disabled all Wi-Fi and setup IP Passthrough with DHCP Fixed and Netduma R2 MAC address.. I've rebooted both Modems and R2 router.

It seems as though my PC has detected all devices within my LAN, but cannot connect to the internet. 

Need help, thank you!

The problem is bridge mode,  always the same, cant connect to network. In my case i must reboot R2. In router mode working fine. Sometimes even worse, in dumaos/dashboard/ network status i got WAN IP disconected. Only solution is factory reset my isp modem and R2 and  fast turn off my pc with power strip for 15 minutes.

12 hours ago, k0r3 said:

Hello, I didn't see any other thread regarding my particular AT&T Modem (BGW320-505) bridge mode. 

I've gone and disabled all Wi-Fi and setup IP Passthrough with DHCP Fixed and Netduma R2 MAC address.. I've rebooted both Modems and R2 router.

It seems as though my PC has detected all devices within my LAN, but cannot connect to the internet. 

Need help, thank you!

Welcome to the forum!

Good answer from Fanthom. So is everything working fine in router mode, it's just bridge mode that's giving you grief?