Lower Duma Interconnection!?

long time user, first time poster!

key information: i own the XR1000

My buddy has the XR500

bare with me here, i always play with optimal tuned QOS and Geo-Filter to the most stable configuration i can possibly get for COD MW. i usually average 60-85 ping in warzone which is reasonable and by all means playable, however when i connect with a buddy not far from me in Southern California  about almost 900 miles distance my ping is horrendous at 120-150 constant and games don't go well. now i know Lag Comp in game is mainly responsible i 1000% understand (i work for Geeksquad) *so i know my way around networking* . my main question is, is there any kind of way to lower our connection between us 2 in the DUMAOS? anyway to improve our overall connection, secondly is there a way to actually black list an entire area of the GEO map to disregard bad rerouting that eventually connects me to my friend?

**Side Note, HIs connection is usually 20-40 in game**

i know it seems like a strange way to find a solution but im at my wits end there has to be something with all this POWER! haha

thanks for any help!

Edited by Chris S
missed some information

Welcome to the forum!

Sounds like we'd be best off adjusting your QoS settings here, can you manually deny the server you're usually connecting to, perhaps adjust your search Radius/Polygon to accommodate more servers and see if forcing a different server results in a different experience?