Not connecting to the middle east warzone servers

Warzonegamer

Hello im playing on the pc but whenever i place filtering mode over egypte and make the radius high enoug to reach the server it wont make any connection to this.

Im trying the polygron option and even this wont let me connect to the closest server .  

This is the screenshot of the server im trying to connect to

The heat pingmap says there is a server active but whenever i start up warzone it wont throw me intro a match

• Administrators

Do this please and see if it works:

1. Quit the game and Battle.net client - quit from the PC system tray as well.
  2. Remove the device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Go to Device Manager and give the PC a PlayStation device type
  4. Flush the cloud
  5. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter selecting the manual option
  6. Setup your settings with 0 Ping Assist
  7. Wait 2 minutes
  8. Boot up the game

34 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Do this please and see if it works:

1. Quit the game and Battle.net client - quit from the PC system tray as well.
  2. Remove the device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Go to Device Manager and give the PC a PlayStation device type
  4. Flush the cloud
  5. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter selecting the manual option
  6. Setup your settings with 0 Ping Assist
  7. Wait 2 minutes
  8. Boot up the game

If tries this many times. With or without vpn. Today i had the first time with hybrid vpn on. Connecting to the server in egypte with 19 ms ping. After i tried some other settings its not finding any kind of servers anymore. Should i maybe factory reset my router?

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Yeah give it a reset and start fresh, make all your adjustments before the game and client are open and see how you get on.

done it all but its not letting me join any type of server in the middle east. whenever i disable filter mode its possible for me to join

27 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

When you're trying to force that area do you see anything being blocked on the Geo-Filter? If so, allow it, does that then allow you to connect to those servers?

So the only thing i see pop up inside the area are the following.

Just a server

Just a player. 

This is whenever i start up the game. When im trying to find a lobby none of them are poping up again.

If tried to allow them but they wont show up on the map as a allowed server or player. It keeps them just the normal server or player.

Are you searching where you're located? If not, where are you located? 

If you're trying to get a server that's geographically distant from you, the in-game experience would be terrible anyway, you'd be better off searching in a close proximity to your physical location.

2 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Are you searching where you're located? If not, where are you located? 

If you're trying to get a server that's geographically distant from you, the in-game experience would be terrible anyway, you'd be better off searching in a close proximity to your physical location.

He wants to connect to a different server for SBMM but it's not showing up. Hence the question, doubt it will even work tho. 

• 1 year later...

i have also been trying to connect into UAE servers on warzone, the only main icon for a server i see is near Quatar next to dubai. 
im using polygon mode and have my gaming pc set as a PlayStation in device manager.

im able to connect into games on rebirth sometimes quickly, my ping starts at 100ms im UK based. for the life of me i cannot load into normal BR games (quads,trios,duos,solos) it wont have it... when monarch was out i was flying into games on that and caldera resurgence.

i have been following the steps seen in some threads here, removing device, flushing the cloud adding device back wait 2 minutes then start client and game but still no success loading me into Dubai yet i can load in south america games which is further away from me?