Cold war Playstation 5 Data center open/moderate NaT

Hydros85

in cold war they added the ability to see the data center, but when the geofilter is turned on in filtering mode and the ps5 console is added, nat changes from open to strict and does not show the data center and there is problem to finding game,upnp enabled XR500 V2.3.2.114 stable

20210214_111617.jpg

20210214_112636.jpg

20210214_110628.jpg

20210214_113805.jpg

strict mode- on

auto ping host -on

2000 km radius

but in wan configuration i changed the Nat filtering option from secure to open nat is open now in cod,but in upnp it does not show the ports used from ps5, i think there is a problem in upnp with ps5 let some other playstation 5 user speak about it

• Administrators

If you do this:

• Hard turn off the console
  • Remove the device from the Geo-Filter
  • Flush the cloud
  • Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter
  • Setup your settings with 0 Ping Assist
  • Wait 2 minutes
  • Boot up the game

Can you then see the server pings to the ones that are within your radius at all?

Had a report UPnP doesn't show the ports on that version but I believe it is aesthetic and will actually be opening ports when needed.

servers are show up in the router in the radius geofilter , but the data center is inside the game, i did it as you wanted it is still like on second screen with the  geofilter enabled

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2021 at 8:45 AM, Hydros85 said:

Is Ping No Longer King in Call of Duty? - YouTube

i think this movie will be useful to everyone, and the display of the data center  with the geofilter enabled will be fixed

Yeah I know the feeling, having low ping means nothing. Poor hit detection, slow movement in game and frame rate jumps all over the place. 

Tried loads with the netduma and OpenWRT,
Forcing to Italy to get a ping of around 90ms in game is hit and miss
Forcing to US has the same effect. 

Tried using NETEM with open wrt to induce 20-50ms ping  on my connection and it still didn't have an impact. 

It's mental that you have to try and tweak every little setting to try and get the game to play well.  
You see other gameplay on you tube and you can just see the difference in how the game plays. 

The DSLAM and ISP also has a lot of influence from retransmission to interleaving.  

Does anyone know if the ping for the datacentres are true ICMP or TCP ?

Screenshot_2021-02-27_at_14_18_48.png