Terrible night on Advanced warfare on PS4

Yeah nothing we can do about that, hopefully within a few days itll be resolved.

The thing is the community has been waiting for several months and it seems like COD AW takes a step backward every time they do something to improve connections.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's garbage, it's like playing in a slideshow.  I can see a low ping but apparently xbox live is having real issues.  It's very frustrating.

Is it better, same, or worse on the ps4 for ya?

Guest Netduma_Iain

Sindonesia,

Sorry to hear you're not having a good time. I'm here to help though. A ping of 800ms sounds like a local congestion issue. Can you take a screenshot of your "Network Monitor" the next time you start to see pings of 800ms please.

Do you or anyone at your house torrent by any chance? If so please make sure they disable utp. Finally since you have a faster connection please make sure in the anti-flood section you've chosen reactive algorithm.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Sindonesia jump in chat if you can, and get Fraser to grab me if I'm coding. I can personally try resolve your issue. But 800ms is almost certainly an ISP issue. I do not think its xbl/psn that is causing that. Its either your ISP is messing up or some device at your home is destroying the connection. Either way lets find out what it is then we can work towards a solution. 

Hope the Duma takes care of ya man. I have been having great games on ps4 lately and I'm in your general area, so I was surprised to see you say it was worse.

It's like a hiccup for some reason.  I see someone and it freezes for a second and I die and then I hear the shots that were fired.  It's very odd, almost like if someone had a lag switch but I know that isn't possible.

It's like a hiccup for some reason.  I see someone and it freezes for a second and I die and then I hear the shots that were fired.  It's very odd, almost like if someone had a lag switch but I know that isn't possible.

this happens sometimes for me but not everytime, there is also the issue of if you are running and have quickdraw on your gun when you go into ADS from running it hiccups

It also does it when using gung-ho but it's more of a missing frame that I'm not seeing. I don't get it, I hope it's something sledgehammer can fix.

I really believe I've done everything I can do on my end and it hasn't really changed. Don't get me wrong the Netduma is as advertised, it gets you some really good lobbies but it can't fix the issues that are within the game.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Really? thats not good at all. Can you screenshot your geo-filter page and upload here please. Especially when you're in a game. Thanks

Guest Netduma_Iain

No problem man, did you take that screenshot in game as in while you're actually playing? Because I can't see a big circle which may hit at the actual problem

Archived