Unauthorized Devices showing up on my Device List

Kahari

I’m showing about 4 iPhones on my device list that are not authorized. When I look at the MAC address it isn’t mine a well. It’s showing online and I can’t delete it even after I try blocking it. I’m hoping my PC wasn’t compromised. Please help.

Do you have iPhones running the latest OS as it could be yours if so due to Apples MAC 

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT211227

Insure you have a correct security setting ie WPA2 and a long complex password. If you reboot the router do they change to offline and then can you delete them. If in any doubt change your password but I’m guessing it’s a little hiccup.

Seems like after the factory reset my devices went back to normal, but now my speeds are extremely slow and I keep losing connection. (Speed tests are around 300 down and 35 up. I average 947 down and 42 up) I plugged up my PC directly to the modem and I’m getting the speeds I’m supposed to. Also when I first did the update when I tried to log in, (after putting all the info in) it was on a continuous loop not loading the “R-App.”

When I used the other server for a speed test it was pretty much my normal speeds. (935 down 40 up) The disconnects are Ethernet. It is connected to a pure modem. (No wifi) I did all troubleshooting steps with my ISP and we concluded it was the router. My signal was strong on their end and when I connected my PC directly to my modem, my speeds were where they were supposed to be.