Auto Ping?

D3mon1c

• Netduma Staff
On 2/12/2021 at 3:17 AM, D3mon1c said:

Ah ok I thought I was doing something wrong cause I hate auto ping host enabled but ok 

The app should auto ping just like desktop. If you notice auto pinging on desktop but not on mobile that's a bug in the app and shouldn't be happening.

It's worth noting there should be no reason to disable auto ping with the app as it automatically disables it when you have a server manually selected. If you use desktop too then you may still want to disable it.

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators
11 hours ago, Spdsk8race said:

I have auto ping enabled. I have also tried with it disabled and still doesn't share any information. Just spins endlessly

Is this with the latest update for the app as well? Can you provide a screenshot of what you're seeing please?

13 hours ago, Spdsk8race said:

Just upload a screen recording to the drive folder I pm'ed you showing what happens when I select anything. Also one piece of feedback I ha e would be to have the map default to a different location, always have to scroll to the U.S 😂

OK great thank you! We can pass this file over to the devs for review. Thanks for the feedback too, I'll mention that!

2 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

OK great thank you! We can pass this file over to the devs for review. Thanks for the feedback too, I'll mention that!

Thank you sir! I tried also on different Android Devices and a few iOS devices, all just spin. I'm wondering if this is compatible with Netgear routers, or if it's just R1/R2

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, Spdsk8race said:

Thank you sir! I tried also on different Android Devices and a few iOS devices, all just spin. I'm wondering if this is compatible with Netgear routers, or if it's just R1/R2

It is compatible with the XR routers that run 3.0 either in beta or the full release

12 minutes ago, Spdsk8race said:

No worries, we've had a look at there appears to be quite a few things causing trouble on the router. Could you try rebooting the router and see if this helps, if not please then capture another log and send it over. If you could also share the drive link with me that'd speed up the process.

Hey @Spdsk8race, thanks for sending the link. I'll respond to you here for continuity.

Could you please clarify whether you're using an XR300 or an XR500? As Fraser mentioned, the app is currently not available for the XR300 as it's not running DumaOS 3.0. If you're running an XR500, could you please let me know what version you're currently on?

1 hour ago, Netduma Liam said:

Hey @Spdsk8race, thanks for sending the link. I'll respond to you here for continuity.

Could you please clarify whether you're using an XR300 or an XR500? As Fraser mentioned, the app is currently not available for the XR300 as it's not running DumaOS 3.0. If you're running an XR500, could you please let me know what version you're currently on?

Currently on XR500, running Beta .120 , I downgraded to the most recent non beta firmware, then move back up to .120 beta/factory reset after 

2 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Just did a reboot of the router, unplugged for 20 seconds and then waited for the router to fully boot up before powering my Xbox on. Still getting the spinning wheel unfortunately. I added all 4 levels of logs to the drive folder. When I first tried the level 0 it gave me this error messageScreenshot_20210421-134339.thumb.jpg.0772c73382d50fbaa16e22c6914681f0.jpg

• 2 months later...