Polygon mode question

David824

Why when in polygon mode I do my fencing around the servers I want...Im in strict mode but it still puts me outside my fencing on other servers? Also,

does polygon mode suppose to work like the geo filter where even if Im not running the lobby it shouldnt let me in a server across country? I know when I have my filter on and I'm in someone elses lobby it wont even let us on a server thats not in my circle...not sure why polygon mode doesnt do that.

Thanks for posting!

It's generally best to make sure you're hosting the lobby, otherwise you might experience issues where other members in the team join a game but you get booted!

Can you send a full screenshot of your Geo-filter configuration? For Polygon mode to work properly you'll want to ensure ping assist is set to 0.

Normally I do run my lobbies...Ive learned that from the early days of having my R1 but it still would kick all of us out if I have my geo filter on...and that still does...as for the fencing I have ping assit set to 0...always have. Sorry I cant send a pic right now because I'm at work and I'm using my phone.

• Administrators

It is most likely either Ping Assist, fast search or the filter isn't enabled but we won't be able to tell properly until we see how the issue is presenting itself. Let us know when you have the screenshot and we'll be able to advise more clearly.

thats fine...I can get a screen shot but I can tell you now that the ping asst is set to 0....fast search is disabled (ive never used that option). Now I'm not sure if I'm turning my filter on ...I'll have to check that...I know when using the fencing Im not sure Ive been using both...So I'll have to check on that one. That might be my problem. Thanks!