R2 Rapps not loading

K0NSPIRACY

Issue started : 2/2/21

Issue: R2 Rapps not loading during normal operation (not during setup wizard).

DumasOS version: 3.0.179

Browsers tested: Chrome and Safari

Accessed via IP: 192.168.77.1

Error message: ”The operation is taking longer than expected. Please briefly wait before using this Rapp.”

Device connectivity: internet and wifi are both stable and devices are not affected

Device impact: DumaOS features are not working due to this issue (ie such as Geo Filter and QoS)

Screenshot 2021-02-02 at 21.09.50.png

Screenshot 2021-02-02 at 21.03.49.png

Screenshot 2021-02-02 at 20.49.01.png

Screenshot 2021-02-02 at 20.49.50.png

Screenshot 2021-02-02 at 21.04.58.png

8 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Glad to hear you got it sorted for the moment, reboot usually does. In System Information on the Rapp panel menu change retries to 5 then reboot and it should stop it happening again too soon.

Ok will do. Thanks Fraser 👍

What does “retry attempts” do?

edit: never mind, there’s an explanation in the same tab.

8 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

In System Information on the Rapp panel menu change retries to 5 then reboot and it should stop it happening again too soon.

I did exactly as you advised, but then got the following error: "Missing JSON response" (see screenshots below)...there was also another error message about AJAX or something but I didn't make a note of it or take a screenshot. I couldn't get into DumaOS at all so had to disconnect the power and restart a few minutes later. It seems ok-ish now and the retry attempts has saved to 5, but is this something to be concerned about as I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be doing this?

Screenshot 2021-02-03 at 06.55.45.png

Screenshot 2021-02-03 at 06.55.06.png

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Carl Bentley said:

Im having the same issues.. Happens every few days where the page just dont load then i get error messge  "This rapp is not loaded yet please try again in a minute"

Have you adjusted the retry amount then rebooted?

22 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Are you seeing the same issue across multiple browsers? What about in an incognito tab?

Yeah it was on both Chrome and Safari. Like I said, a full power off and restart has seemed to clear the error but should I be concerned that I have had both of these errors in the same day?