Netduma r2 not prioritizing certain games.

Ralph

Hi I'm running my r2 router but I've noticed I wasn't getting traffic prioritizing with the game the division 1. So I went trouble shooting on your site and found some fixes from last year doing nice reboots and so on, which I did plus full factory resets on isp/r2 routers, also tried all different settings on the r2 router like port forwarding,dmz,upnp on and off, but nothing seem to work. So I downloaded 2 quick games worms and gauntlet which to my surprise both worked fine straight away little red light on prioritizing. But when I try the division I get no prioritizing. 

I game on ps4 and would appreciate any suggestions? thanks.

Also getting ip address problems when trying to so sign in with other devices, saying can't get ip address, when I look at my devices on netduma r2 its shows no IP address on that device that's having difficulties.

Now nothing will connect to it, wireless or wired so going to try factory reset again. Had to use my isp router to post this update so I know my internet is fine but there seems to be some strange behaviour with r2duma.

So I factory reset everything again after nothing would connect. Everything is on again, except I've got no traffic prioritizing when I play the division. So if someone could suggest anything that be great thanks.

5 minutes ago, Ralph said:

Opened all those ports but it made no difference to the game , still not prioritizing?

Hey Ralph, Are you adding those ports in TP? You mentioned Opening.. Your not adding them into port forwarding are you?  Your not opening these ports per say but prioritizing them in TP.. If you go into TP and go to advance then select the device and then add them there..  Leave your Source Start 1- 65535 and add those that Liam gave you on your Destination...  Hopefully that helps!

Zippy. 

7 minutes ago, Ralph said:

My bad I put in port forwarding I  re do them in traffic

Okay! Heres what I would try.. Or how it should look..

Source Start 1 - 65535 End

Destination Start 1935 - 56999 End

TCP and UDP.

That should cover the range that Liam gave you to try..

Good luck!

Zippy.

1 minute ago, Ralph said:

Ok should I try your suggestion now zippy?

Yes give it a go and see what you get! Like I have stated above.. That should give you what your looking for.

Thanks!

Zippy.

Just now, Ralph said:

Upnp lol or dmz

Either one should work! That is more on your preference.. Personally if the device is a computer then I would use Upnp.. If its a gaming console then either one could be used.. Which some then used the DMZ feature.. Upnp is more secure over DMZ.. So I usually use that first and see how it performs.. Just remember use one or the other and not both!

Thanks!

Zippy.