PC not showing up

Hi.

I have been having major issues getting my WIFI to work on the 3.0 beta. Finally I managed to get it to work... Not by doing anything I just rebooted the router again like the 100 previous times and this time it just decided that it wanted to work! Dunno why but I'm not complaining ha.

So then now It has created another issue... (Sorry if this is obviously easy to fix.. i am a PC noob as such)

Under Device Manager - Under LAN - Normally here it shows, 4 devices plugged in

1) My Gaming PC

2) My Stream PC

3) My GF Gaming PC

4) My GF Internet PC

But now since the update it is not showing my gaming PC (Since update the names had all reset so I renamed them via the IP etc) But my Gaming PC has never shown on here.

I set up a static IP on my computer which I cannot remember at all what i did to do that, google told me how! But I set it up as 192.168.1.2 not sure if this affects anything but on the old software before the update it always showed on the router totally fine.

Now I don't want to reboot the router to fix it as mentioned before i had major wifi issues that now work!

But I want to be able to get this Gaming PC onto the GeoFilter so i can filter out the servers etc and set my PC to priority at the bottom for traffic QOS.

Cheers

In the Network Map under Device Manager

Another update... there was a PC in the 'offline' section - This didnt show an IP address but it showed a MAC Address, I found out the MAC address and this is my Gaming PC.. I have renamed it to my Gaming PC but i cant remove it out of the Offline section and it is showing as offline but im typing on it right now so its deffo online

Don't think its working, not showing anything on the map and under 

QOS Traffic Prioritization it says

Download packets 0
Upload packets 0

but for my GF which shows up hers says

Download packets 373796
Upload packets 1135603

Why do i have so many issues with this software >.<! Doh! 

It is added the same as the GF PC. With mine and gf PC added on the traffic prioritization and the dumaos games slider off.

It is added to the Geo-Filter as Call of Duty. 

I basically need it to show as online on the device manager setup i recon for it to work. Can you manually add something to the device manager. Because also i have noticed that there is alot of devices missing of this list that are actually connected to the internet. 

• Administrators

Did you add them to Traffic Prio with the Games Console rule, ports of DumaOS Classified Games?

Remove from the Geo-Filter then in the Device Manager give them the PlayStation device type then re-add them to the Geo-Filter and select the manual option if applicable. You may need to downgrade to pre-beta for that at the moment.

Reset the router and then the PC showed up, but the WIFI Stopped working again! 

Now reverted it back to .20 software where the wifi works fine... Now the WIFI is working fine, but the Dumaos routerlogin.net is not working properly... It wont load GeoFilter or Device Manager etc

Jesus man there is so many errors with this software and the router its getting pretty annoying now >.<

• Administrators
23 minutes ago, davemarsden132 said:

Reset the router and then the PC showed up, but the WIFI Stopped working again! 

Now reverted it back to .20 software where the wifi works fine... Now the WIFI is working fine, but the Dumaos routerlogin.net is not working properly... It wont load GeoFilter or Device Manager etc

Jesus man there is so many errors with this software and the router its getting pretty annoying now >.<

I responded to your topic.