Private Games Weirdness in BOCW

xIamJorge

I have been mainly playing gamebattles in this cod's lifecycle. Pubs have been unbearable for me and at least i know in gamebattles i am actually playing against good players because i choose to, not because some algorithm decided to match me against them. 

I just wanted to bring this experience i have been having into the spotlight and maybe someone knows the reason and how to counteract it.

So in some games when we are host(i.e we host our own private lobby and the other team joins) its like the other team are way in front of us, but we can clearly see that our ping is pretty low, and surely much lower than the other's team. We have even asked them for their pings and it was sometimes double or triple, and they are just melting us away even when we shoot first. I just don't get it. And when we join their lobbies its like they are untouchable.

I just wanted to ask about your opinions, and if you had the same experience, someone probably knows more

So basically all members of my team are located in the same city, so we are close to one another, and when one of us is hosting the game we all get a ping of around 40-50ms, and of course the host getting 0ms delay.

The opposition depending on their location, so lets say UK, has roughly 100-150ms delay.

1 hour ago, xIamJorge said:

So basically all members of my team are located in the same city, so we are close to one another, and when one of us is hosting the game we all get a ping of around 40-50ms, and of course the host getting 0ms delay.

The opposition depending on their location, so lets say UK, has roughly 100-150ms delay.

OK so those values makes sense then. If everyone on the team is experiencing the same delays and are going through different networks, it's unlikely that this will be something you can remedy in DumaOS.

20 minutes ago, fiefo said:

Change your traffic prio to both tcp and udp. Feels better to me. I play mostly wagers on CMG so I’ll tell u straight up. Until duma fix the traffic prio bug w 3.0 then we all in for it

I also mainly play private matches. Whats your setup for traffic prioritization?