R2 is put away

scoobypreza

So I've given up using the r2 for now  the super weak wifi and the poor gaming performance on cod when using the r2 I'm behind what is happening in game and it's super frustrating to play went back to my tp link and used qos on that and boom connection is really good it's a night and day difference will try again when we get a firmware update but not holding my breath 

It's not really something I can film it's not something you could see it's the way I die insta death and every 3rd or 4th bullet I shoot dont register a hit with r2 and gun fights seem fair when using the tp link. Here is a clip of me shooting at a chopper with bullets not getting hit Markers 

9 hours ago, scoobypreza said:

R2 shows 8ms in game 24 to 30ms this only happens when using the r2 

That's a pretty good ping to be fair, although it's interesting that there's such disparity between what the R2 records and what you see in game. Could you try manually blocking that server and see what results you get if you search again?

I have tried lots of different locations with different ping values and qos settings and get the same results when using the r2   

12 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

That's a pretty good ping to be fair, although it's interesting that there's such disparity between what the R2 records and what you see in game. Could you try manually blocking that server and see what results you get if you search again?

Yes 8ms when connecting to my local server which is london 

2 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

I have tried every qos setting possible factory reset and reinstall firmware several times  everything is set up as it should be every test I run on the r2 gives good results ping plotter DSL reports fast.com ect but like you can see in video shots dont register I die instantly even in warzone what I see at my end is not what the game server sees but if plug straight into my tp link all the issues disappear with the same qos setting that are on the r2

2 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

If any devices connect to it by accident, say for example if WiFi is still broadcasting then they may be subject to the firewall rules, better to disable basically everything on it.

Wifi is off on tp link and r2 only thing plugged in so firewall is not the issue