Lost connection

I've using the 3.0 os. Yeah all devices. Sometimes it drops but still has a connection as I've noticed when I stream the the stream restarts but keeps me in the game but this thisnt every time.

I'm unsure if I still have access as its very intermittent. But our sky box really struggles with the disconnections. 

• Administrators

Which firmware version? It will show the WAN IP of the router - if you're using a pure modem (no wifi) then it will show your public IP, if you're using a modem/router (wifi) then it will show a local IP and I'd like to see that please.

I have the same issues. I’ll be in the middle of giving a work presentation and the router disconnects and just stops working. I had an xr500 so I figured it was just a bad router. Bought the xr1000 and guess what, freezes again during a game of warzone and I had to reset again.. for the 50th time this week. It’s starting to get annoying. 

• Administrators

Netgear are actually fixing it at the moment and recently released an XR500 beta build that should help with it so I think this will come to the 1000 fairly quickly once its been confirmed. Do you know if you have a static or dynamic public IP?

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Nathaniel said:

when will they have an update so you can play multiple xboxes with open nat?

Netgear are looking into that but it isn't a quick fix so I don't have a timeframe for that.

27 minutes ago, Captain Pickles said:

It’s really sporadic sometimes it’s multiple times a day sometimes it doesnt happen. 

Yesterday it was 5 times 

Okay so it might be happening locally as well then. Could you give some devices reserved IPs in LAN Settings please and see if that helps reduce the frequency?