Big fps drop when net duma open

Lewisprotips

10 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

How are you able to tell that without the Geo-Filter open?

Because the ping changes. When I'm UK its 20 and the other countries vary from 50 to 200. 3 games in a row 20 ping. Opened geo filter back up and back to usual ping.

• Administrators

You're viewing it in game? When you have the Geo-Filter open what does your ping show there and for that same game what does it show in game? The in game ping can vary as it includes things like processing delay, it's not a reliable indicator of connecting to another country - could be the server is just under heavy load. I've never heard of this issue ever happening. What device/web browser are you using to change settings?

Done some more testing. I need to be on geo filter for it to filter. Even if I leave the Qos screen on the geo filter doesn't work and puts me in UK lobbies again.

I know can vary but I've been doing alot of testing and its 100% not working when I have it open.

the problem can also come from the fact that you do not have enough ram memory on your pc, in fact it is also linked to the graphic adjustment of your games which consumes more or less ram memory via the application of your game .if behind su leaves an internet window open the application will also consume memory and therefore a drop in fps. keep in mind that when you play it is to close all other applications that you are not using while you are playing. sorry for my bad english 

On 1/22/2021 at 3:22 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

You're viewing it in game? When you have the Geo-Filter open what does your ping show there and for that same game what does it show in game? The in game ping can vary as it includes things like processing delay, it's not a reliable indicator of connecting to another country - could be the server is just under heavy load. I've never heard of this issue ever happening. What device/web browser are you using to change settings?

Is this just clicking the server that I am on?

On 1/29/2021 at 5:46 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Auto Ping pings its automatically but otherwise yes clicking on it will ping it. Okay so those pings are very similar, seems like it's still working there.

Yes that was when it was working. It happened again when I closed down the OS yesterday. My ping went to 15 on net duma and 19 ingame. Which I only get when on UK server which isn't selected on my geo filter and when thr OS page is open this never happens.

5 hours ago, Lewisprotips said:

Yes that was when it was working. It happened again when I closed down the OS yesterday. My ping went to 15 on net duma and 19 ingame. Which I only get when on UK server which isn't selected on my geo filter and when thr OS page is open this never happens.

Could you provide a full screenshot of your Geo-filter page?