Hybrid VPN for Warzone

Reggie89

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Fraser, if I change my desktop in device manager to a playstation the VPN is applied to all services and it works to my needs, only thing is that I then also stream Twitch over the VPN which is unnessecary. However when I adjust the desktop into device manager to computer and apply the services to 'Game console' it dont think it sees Warzone as a part of that service (wild guess: maybe because I launch from Battle.net and not game console?). Any idea on how to get the VPN to work just for warzone?

22 hours ago, Reggie89 said:

Hi Fraser, doesnt work when its on game console unfortunately. Something else I can do? Not sure which ports I should select for warzone

image.png.c2258afc66526f87c21693c7f93e7230.png

Trying to fill this in, but never done this before. Could help me with what to pit in which field? 

• Administrators

You can make 4 rules, I've narrowed them down to these down below, in each rule make the Source ports:
Start - 1
End - 65535

If there is just one port make it the start and end for Destination, if there is a range then make the start the first port and the end the second listed, for example:

Source
Start - 1
End - 65535
Destination
Start - 27000
End - 27050
Protocol
TCP/UDP

Rules:
UDP:

1. 3478
  2. 4379 - 4380

TCP/UDP:

1. 3074
  2. 27000 - 27050

Thanks, understand how to fill it in now.

I get the following message:

image.png.527b48f028334ee56f63a081cabf5e4b.png

Next to this, I can only select my device ones for one rule. When I want to add a second rule my desktop does not appear in the list, what am I doing wrong?

Tried all the rules you gave me, just to be sure tried this one again just now

Source
Start - 1
End - 65535
Destination
Start - 27000
End - 27050
Protocol
TCP/UDP

And I am trying to add 4 rules as instructed but after the first I can only click on 'add device' where my Desktop is not visible anymore or 'add service' where I can only overwright the first rule I just entered. 

No, I can't because it will overwrite the 1st rule, even the basic services I can only add one for my device (and i get the error message). In that case I assume it must have something to do with the error: RPC error 'ERROR_VALIDATION': Validation failed for 'sport'

• Administrators

Thanks for the video, I don't think you're doing anything wrong there. I have noticed though you're on the older firmware, I'd recommend you upgrade to the latest firmware here then do a factory reset and see if you can input the rules without error.

https://forum.netduma.com/topic/33236-announcement-new-r2-firmware-30179/