Is anyone seeing the rumor's about this router floating around?

hyperj123

• Administrators

Yeah we've been seeing it a lot, I don't think it is the router at all. I think a lot of it is to do with when you play, if you play at a time when the population is low such as early morning then there will be less players online and therefore matching people by skill may be harder, if you play during peak times there will be lots of players and therefore easier to match up by skill.

1. VPN connect to low population area

2. Pick correct time of day 3am-6am in your new low populated area 

3. Turn cross play off

4. Geo filter to really overkill the low population 

I’ve tested this using SBMMWarzone to check the lobbies I enter and while some abnormalities do arise it’s damn consistent for bronze (bot) / silver lobbies.

it’s about narrowing the population down so much the game has no choice but to throw you into a game regardless of SBMM.

5 hours ago, Luke ‘Absolute’ Holmes said:

1. VPN connect to low population area

2. Pick correct time of day 3am-6am in your new low populated area 

3. Turn cross play off

4. Geo filter to really overkill the low population 

I’ve tested this using SBMMWarzone to check the lobbies I enter and while some abnormalities do arise it’s damn consistent for bronze (bot) / silver lobbies.

it’s about narrowing the population down so much the game has no choice but to throw you into a game regardless of SBMM.

I've seen people get banned using a VPN. I can't remember whether it was via playstation or call of duty, could be ok for PC players