Why is my upload higher than my download packets???

Dyson350

5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You're prioritizing loads of ports that aren't need that is why, you're also not prioritizing TCP which the game uses. I'd recommend you narrow down on the ports and then you should notice they're more equal.

How should it look then? what is the settings I need? Even running DumaOS Classified Games the upload is higher than download

• Administrators

I think upload should be on par if not slightly higher as you're uploading your actions, others think differently. There is a big discussion on what ports to use here, so give some of them a try and see what works best for you https://forum.netduma.com/topic/30110-how-to-get-better-hit-detection/?tab=comments#comment-233663

35 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I think upload should be on par if not slightly higher as you're uploading your actions, others think differently. There is a big discussion on what ports to use here, so give some of them a try and see what works best for you https://forum.netduma.com/topic/30110-how-to-get-better-hit-detection/?tab=comments#comment-233663

Most those seem to be for MW19 and or Warzone. Plus that thread is a giant mess and hard to read. It didn't help me at all actually.

Maybe you guys should work on creating a stickied thread with up to date port options with each game console or PC for CoD. Im sure it would cut down on these type of threads and make it easier for people to comprehend.

• Administrators
31 minutes ago, Dyson350 said:

Most those seem to be for MW19 and or Warzone. Plus that thread is a giant mess and hard to read. It didn't help me at all actually.

Maybe you guys should work on creating a stickied thread with up to date port options with each game console or PC for CoD. Im sure it would cut down on these type of threads and make it easier for people to comprehend.

We don't usually recommend people use Advanced Ports, which is why we have Classified Games or the services, ports are more for people who want to experiment. 

You could try using the Game Console service instead and see if it is more even in what it prioritizes. Even if upload is slightly higher that should be fine, what you had previously was very lopsided.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

We don't usually recommend people use Advanced Ports, which is why we have Classified Games or the services, ports are more for people who want to experiment. 

You could try using the Game Console service instead and see if it is more even in what it prioritizes. Even if upload is slightly higher that should be fine, what you had previously was very lopsided.

Even with Classified Games on it is very loopsided. It never use to be like this.

Capture.thumb.JPG.9db5be1bd4fc1df06670ae8b650ba562.JPG

• 1 year later...
41 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Are you seeing this with Classified Games, Games Consoler service and manual ports?

Noticed first with classified so turned it off and created a game console service and got the same results. With the r2 only prioritizing my PS5.

7 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Add the ports using the advanced option instead, some prefer to use that method, maybe because the values are more aligned

What ports should be used for MW2 on XSX? The thread you linked above has over 20 pages of discussion so not really keen on going through all of that and testing a multitude of different opinions on configuration.

• Administrators

I think based on what we've seen that most people believe it should be equal/more upload and people note a better experience when that is the case. Just the ports mentioned on the Activision site for the game, the way in which you do them though is hotly debated as you've seen. Try source 1-65535 and then the ports listed on Acti.

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I think based on what we've seen that most people believe it should be equal/more upload and people note a better experience when that is the case. Just the ports mentioned on the Activision site for the game, the way in which you do them though is hotly debated as you've seen. Try source 1-65535 and then the ports listed on Acti.

So it should be equal or more upload packets? If so then im good i would assume.