Jump to content

Why is my upload higher than my download packets???


Dyson350
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You're prioritizing loads of ports that aren't need that is why, you're also not prioritizing TCP which the game uses. I'd recommend you narrow down on the ports and then you should notice they're more equal.

How should it look then? what is the settings I need? Even running DumaOS Classified Games the upload is higher than download

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators

I think upload should be on par if not slightly higher as you're uploading your actions, others think differently. There is a big discussion on what ports to use here, so give some of them a try and see what works best for you https://forum.netduma.com/topic/30110-how-to-get-better-hit-detection/?tab=comments#comment-233663

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I think upload should be on par if not slightly higher as you're uploading your actions, others think differently. There is a big discussion on what ports to use here, so give some of them a try and see what works best for you https://forum.netduma.com/topic/30110-how-to-get-better-hit-detection/?tab=comments#comment-233663

Most those seem to be for MW19 and or Warzone. Plus that thread is a giant mess and hard to read. It didn't help me at all actually.

Maybe you guys should work on creating a stickied thread with up to date port options with each game console or PC for CoD. Im sure it would cut down on these type of threads and make it easier for people to comprehend.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
31 minutes ago, Dyson350 said:

Most those seem to be for MW19 and or Warzone. Plus that thread is a giant mess and hard to read. It didn't help me at all actually.

Maybe you guys should work on creating a stickied thread with up to date port options with each game console or PC for CoD. Im sure it would cut down on these type of threads and make it easier for people to comprehend.

We don't usually recommend people use Advanced Ports, which is why we have Classified Games or the services, ports are more for people who want to experiment. 

You could try using the Game Console service instead and see if it is more even in what it prioritizes. Even if upload is slightly higher that should be fine, what you had previously was very lopsided.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

We don't usually recommend people use Advanced Ports, which is why we have Classified Games or the services, ports are more for people who want to experiment. 

You could try using the Game Console service instead and see if it is more even in what it prioritizes. Even if upload is slightly higher that should be fine, what you had previously was very lopsided.

Even with Classified Games on it is very loopsided. It never use to be like this.

Capture.thumb.JPG.9db5be1bd4fc1df06670ae8b650ba562.JPG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...