xr1000 traffic prioritization

hi i need help on how to best set traffic prioritization. i set the ps4 in device manager as "playstation", i disabled duma classified gaming and i entered "ps4-games console-default" as a traffic prioritization rule. other ?? set doors manually, or select another category ??

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Adr1adr1 said:

and how i can do it for experiment?i must put source 1-65535 and for destination the ports that are suggested to be open for the games?

Yes you can do it exactly that way, there is also a big topic of discussion around ports so have a look there and try their suggestions: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/30110-how-to-get-better-hit-detection/

Fraser unluckly i ve not understood too much about that thread...what you suggest to use??'i play only fifa and cod...what i can try?

oh,and i after i selected gaming console i must choose between normal,video and gaming/voice,and apply to wan...what i must select?

• Administrators
41 minutes ago, Adr1adr1 said:

Fraser unluckly i ve not understood too much about that thread...what you suggest to use??'i play only fifa and cod...what i can try?

oh,and i after i selected gaming console i must choose between normal,video and gaming/voice,and apply to wan...what i must select?

Basically you could try with these rules that were suggested:

Source  3074-3076 destination  30000-45000 udp  rule 1

Source 30000-45000  destination 3074-3076 udp   rule 2

Source  3074-3076  destination 3100-3500 udp    rule 3 is probally not needed but you  can exeriment yourself to see if it helps

Source  3100-3500  destination 3074-3076 udp    rule 4 is probally not needed but you can exeriment yourself  to see if it  helps

Also select normal for that option

I’ll be honest with you. Not even Fraser really knows what the advanced traffic prio options are for the xr1000. I’ve tested this myself, all combos in game on cod. And found that the best ones are Normal, Gaming/Voice. You’d think Apply to WAN would be for LAN connections but it does more harm than good.

• Administrators
32 minutes ago, Adr1adr1 said:

nope,with fifa it doesn t work fraser!

Those ports are for CoD, for FIFA use the ones the game requires for port forwarding/open NAT.

28 minutes ago, fiefo said:

I’ll be honest with you. Not even Fraser really knows what the advanced traffic prio options are for the xr1000. I’ve tested this myself, all combos in game on cod. And found that the best ones are Normal, Gaming/Voice. You’d think Apply to WAN would be for LAN connections but it does more harm than good.

Until I get clarification, normal (default) is what Traffic Prio would normally use so recommending that for now.