UK Cold War servers offline?

Satan1976

19 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

We are aware of this and on it, we should get an update out for this soon. We're just waiting on a dev to have a look as there was an issue in the process of updating it.

So is this an issue with the router? or the server side?

• Administrators
31 minutes ago, Satan1976 said:

Well that's a bit of a nightmare. What are their reasons for that/ do you know?

I imagine they have a rotation of servers so they can do maintenance, improve them, relief network stress/load etc really I'm just speculating.

14 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I imagine they have a rotation of servers so they can do maintenance, improve them, relief network stress/load etc really I'm just speculating.

I hope this is fixed soon mate. And that its not to do with the current false allegations of DumaOS hacking servers to find these 'Bot servers'. haha what the hell.... are these people high? 

3 hours ago, Satan1976 said:

So until you get these updated, I cant join a UK server? The only game I can join is over in Denmark. 

Strange I am still playing on that server ( Or appears I am ). But the ping map thing does NOT pick it up anymore 

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Satan1976 said:

So until you get these updated, I cant join a UK server? The only game I can join is over in Denmark. 

3 hours ago, Satan1976 said:

I hope this is fixed soon mate. And that its not to do with the current false allegations of DumaOS hacking servers to find these 'Bot servers'. haha what the hell.... are these people high? 

1 hour ago, BL4CK OPS V3TRN said:

Strange I am still playing on that server ( Or appears I am ). But the ping map thing does NOT pick it up anymore 

It has nothing to do with the ability to connect to the server, Ping Heatmap just pings servers that's all. The server is still there and can be connected to using the Geo-Filter. No it has nothing to do with that, just something that has to be updated frequently.

13 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It has nothing to do with the ability to connect to the server, Ping Heatmap just pings servers that's all. The server is still there and can be connected to using the Geo-Filter. No it has nothing to do with that, just something that has to be updated frequently.

So how come I cant find a game with my usual polygon surrounding the UK servers on the south coast?

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Satan1976 said:

So how come I cant find a game with my usual polygon surrounding the UK servers on the south coast?

That wouldn't affect it at all, if you had turn off the console, wait 2 minutes then boot does it work?

26 minutes ago, Knomax said:

And for me 3 servers appearing in Europe.

We will be updating heatmap very soon so all the servers appear again.