ANYBODY READ THIS ABOUT FORCIMG BOT LOBBIES ON WARZONE

Paddee1987

Yeah and its utter rubbish. The geo filter cannot bypass an algorithm thats part of the game. 

And if this part is actually true...    'We work with multiple tournament platforms for advertising and partnerships, and the best one we’ve worked with thus far is looking HEAVILY in to combatting netduma routers being exploited'

Then they'll be no point in having a Netduma router at all.

5 hours ago, Paddee1987 said:

I thought reading it it sounded utter trash. Doesn't stop all the people that dont understand how these routers work jumping on the bandwagon tho!

Yea it’s really sad. On twitter I argue with people almost daily because they have no clue they just shame ppl and talk utter nonsense

I actually tried to do what the streamers claim Netduma does and I couldn't. I made my geo filter different countries to see if I got foreign bot lobbies and never worked. lol I tried it in MP anyway. Not WZ yet. If doesn't work in MP I don't see why it would in WZ. 

19 minutes ago, deuce98lau said:

I actually tried to do what the streamers claim Netduma does and I couldn't. I made my geo filter different countries to see if I got foreign bot lobbies and never worked. lol I tried it in MP anyway. Not WZ yet. If doesn't work in MP I don't see why it would in WZ. 

You can you just gotta test all the servers and find a server that has worse ppl new software came out this past month for warzone that tells you the lobby kd and players in each lobby it’s really cool software actually.

57 minutes ago, Sahvage said:

You can you just gotta test all the servers and find a server that has worse ppl new software came out this past month for warzone that tells you the lobby kd and players in each lobby it’s really cool software actually.

So here is how I tested it. I havent session joined with my normal account. Just wanted to see if I'd see true bot lobbies as they said. I couldn't replicate it. So I deleted my xbox and reset the cloud each time i changed the location to make it a full reset. I went continent to continent. Typically the first time I set it at a location the lobby was weak, but not too weak. Then the next time it would actually be weaker (more lower ranks). I repeated this and it was pretty much random. There was no set pattern or location that provided more low rank guys than others. Also the lobbies most spoke english. I randomly even with NY as a location get foreign lobbies. Happened random. So I couldn't replicate the bot lobbies theory. SOme did have real weak lobbies, but it was random it was not consistent. Even if I went 3-30 the next lobby would be weak sometimes, but not always. Regardless of location. So maybe there is a way, but I certainly couldn't replicate it. I dont think it's a thing. If you reverse boost, youre going to get bot lobbies. I dont see the netduma being a factor.

34 minutes ago, deuce98lau said:

So here is how I tested it. I havent session joined with my normal account. Just wanted to see if I'd see true bot lobbies as they said. I couldn't replicate it. So I deleted my xbox and reset the cloud each time i changed the location to make it a full reset. I went continent to continent. Typically the first time I set it at a location the lobby was weak, but not too weak. Then the next time it would actually be weaker (more lower ranks). I repeated this and it was pretty much random. There was no set pattern or location that provided more low rank guys than others. Also the lobbies most spoke english. I randomly even with NY as a location get foreign lobbies. Happened random. So I couldn't replicate the bot lobbies theory. SOme did have real weak lobbies, but it was random it was not consistent. Even if I went 3-30 the next lobby would be weak sometimes, but not always. Regardless of location. So maybe there is a way, but I certainly couldn't replicate it. I dont think it's a thing. If you reverse boost, youre going to get bot lobbies. I dont see the netduma being a factor.

miami or atlanta...test those and thank me later 🙂

My testing account has 37 matches played and a .41 KD. That's high, it will probably be .3, but I got carried away and did well with my sniper lol.

19% accuracy. Maybe I need to test LMG's to lower that accuracy % for SBMM. 

ok I will test tonight and report back on if I see weaker lobbies in those servers than I did in Germany, Iraq or Asia or all the random servers I tested hahah

It's fun to have an account I can just test movement with and not worry about tanking my KD.

Ironically, no matter how weak the lobby was, even if it was 10/12 guys with a rank below 30....there was usually 1,2 guys >100 Rank Reverse boosting going 60-5

Crazy how rampant it is.

Activision has been trying to combat these routers for years. I remember buying the R1 back in Advanced Warfare just to have a chance in clan wars. It kept placing me with UK lobbies which wasn't cool.