cant Access router login

kenny Reel

I have never had any issue going to the ip and logging into my router till now everytime i put the ip in it won't even load up.

And on top of that while screwing in my wifi enhancer things on of them literally just broke and came out of where it screws in. 

15 minutes ago, titofuenla said:

connect with a cable the R2 to a pc, go to system symbol and type ipconfig, take a screenshot and share it please.

Honestly don’t feel comfortable sharing my ip in a forum can u message me somewhere else please 

16 minutes ago, titofuenla said:

connect with a cable the R2 to a pc, go to system symbol and type ipconfig, take a screenshot and share it please.

And did u see where I said my Wi-Fi antenna literally broke when screwing it in too. It still works but that needs replaced. 

Do not worry about sharing that IP, with that data nobody will be able to access your connection. That IP is the one of R2 and not its public IP, with which nobody will be able to access your network.
Regarding what your antenna broke you will have to request a replacement from Netduma

For the replacement send an email to [email protected] with your order number and explain what happened, anyway some member of the support team will read this post and advise you on the matter.

1 hour ago, kenny Reel said:

I’ve already emailed them on the matter I did that once it broke. I already got my order numbers and whatever I need ready for them too. But which ip do you need the ipv4?

Yes, ipv4 with that we will know if R2 is giving it an IP of its range or if it is giving it another and it is what makes it impossible to enter the interface, it would also be interesting to know the default gateway that it shows

1 hour ago, titofuenla said:

Yes, ipv4 with that we will know if R2 is giving it an IP of its range or if it is giving it another and it is what makes it impossible to enter the interface, it would also be interesting to know the default gateway that it shows

I’ll do that in like two hours when I wake up it’s 6am. 

29 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

@kenny Reel I've just deleted your most recent comment as I believe that was your public IP.

Are you connected to you R2 via wired or wireless?

Do you still have internet access?

Try navigating to /dumaos/ in your browser.

Yes I’m connected straight to it Ethernet I can’t even remember the Wi-Fi password which is why I’m trying to get on my router page lol. And I’ve tried the ip and the dumaos way. And I’ve never had this problem before ever. 

• Administrators

Follow this guide (control panel option) https://pureinfotech.com/set-static-ip-address-windows-10/ to set a static IP on your PC so you can try to access the interface, use these details:

IP 192.168.77.2
Subnet 255.255.255.0
Gateway 192.168.77.1

Then try to access us and let us know the results.

22 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Follow this guide (control panel option) https://pureinfotech.com/set-static-ip-address-windows-10/ to set a static IP on your PC so you can try to access the interface, use these details:

IP 192.168.77.2
Subnet 255.255.255.0
Gateway 192.168.77.1

Then try to access us and let us know the results.

It let me get on it but now I have no internet connection 

• Administrators

Enter it again on the PC then go the interface. Go to the Device Manager and look for your PC, click on it and it should show the IP addresses, it may have two, the one you've entered on the PC and another. Copy the other IP and go to Settings > LAN > DHCP and then reserve that IP for your device. Then remove the details on the PC and you should be able to access the interface and have internet.