XR700 Beta popups

So I put the beta 3.0 on my XR700 Friday and now I'm constantly getting a popup every time I go turn my geo filter on of " RPC error 'ERROR_NOENT': Rule not found in chain"

I actually factory reset my 700 then put the beta on it....factory reset it again and then set it up how I wanted it. Ive rebooted a few times and it goes away for like 5 minutes but then comes back. any ideas? factory reset it again? maybe a setting thats causing this? Ive read the bad things of what others are getting...I'm wondering if I should go back to the previous firmware until all the bugs get fixed

I am not getting it on the QOS page when I click on anything there...I'm only getting it on the geo filter page when I ture the filter on and off...and its also doing it on the dashboard as well.

however I think I have fixed it! I was surfing the pages on here about the same pop up and I saw where someone asked about have thery had changed any device names of our devices. I noticed it had playstation 4 where before it was just playstation. I didnt think that mattered since I factory reset after the download. I ended up changing it back to just playstation without the 4 and so far all day and last night when I turned the geo filter off and on its working normal. When I get home I'll check and mess with it again just to see what it does.

Ive been home for about 45 minutes and I'm randomly trying to turn the geo filter off and on and its working....again all I did was go back into device manager and rename my playstation back to what it was normally and thats it and Im not having any problems.

12 hours ago, David824 said:

Ive been home for about 45 minutes and I'm randomly trying to turn the geo filter off and on and its working....again all I did was go back into device manager and rename my playstation back to what it was normally and thats it and Im not having any problems.

How interesting! If you experience any further issues do let us know, but in the meantime we can try to replicate the issue and fix it! :) 

On 12/15/2020 at 6:06 AM, Netduma Liam said:

How interesting! If you experience any further issues do let us know, but in the meantime we can try to replicate the issue and fix it! :) 

Thanks alot Liam! You guys have always been quick to help anytime Ive needed it ever since I owned the R1 til now. AS for chaning the device name...everything is still working for me.