Geofilterr issue/Beta 3.0

Nikki

• Administrators
58 minutes ago, Nikki said:

It works! I will use VPN to find better game on PS4. If I need to change country, what I need to do?

Great to hear that! It was actually much simpler than I thought it would be. Open one of the files for the country you want - for example England in notepad - copy the contents and paste it into HybridVPN and connect

ok it works! I just followed the instruction for an american IP, but my IP address is still in Italy (where I live). Is it normal?

In addition, I 'm not able to modify my VPN traffic..it is not clickable

image.png.748e93ef6b388e75332536d75349fa08.png

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Nikki said:

ok perfect I will try. I put a new country (e.g. USA) but my IP adress on google is still in Italy. Is it ok or it should be for example "New York"?

Are you checking the IP on a PC or on the console web browser?

Ah ok. I have to check on my PS4. I will let you know. For the moment many thanks for your support and availability

Update: I have check the country on call of duty and the geographic region is still in Italy. I don't understand what is the issue....

18 hours ago, Nikki said:

Ah ok. I have to check on my PS4. I will let you know. For the moment many thanks for your support and availability

Update: I have check the country on call of duty and the geographic region is still in Italy. I don't understand what is the issue....

Could you try going to the browser on the PS4 and lookup your IP on there?