Activated over a day ago and still not showing up anywhere at all

Hey guys. Pretty annoyed here lol hopefully someone can help me out. We activated the game optimiser and I can't find it/the settings anywhere at all. The telstra site says:

"Game Optimiser features will be the first screen upon sign in."

and that's definitely not the case for me soo...

just incase any of this info might be needed:

Global Information
Product Vendor
Technicolor
Product Name
Technicolor DJA0231
Software Version
18.1.c
Firmware Version
18.1.c.0543-950-RA
Hardware Version
VCNT-A
DSL Version
A2pvfbH043q.d26u
Serial Number
CP1847RAYMS
MAC Address
A4:91:B1:D2:8B:74
Uptime
22 minutes 22 seconds
System Time
2020-11-25 23:54:33
Network Timezone

• Administrators

Sorry about this! I'll ping @mannrs @tjw101 for them to have a look but in the meantime can you try rebooting the modem and see if you have access then? If not can you try to deactivate Game Optimiser and then re-activate it to see if that brings it up?

We've already communicated in my thread over on crowdsupport but i figured i better reply here too haha, cheers guys

Btw, it has been activated it multiple times on the mobile mytelstra app, says it is active and might take up to an hour etcetc, and I've waited multiple times but it always goes back to saying not active

15 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Sorry about this! I'll ping @mannrs @tjw101 for them to have a look but in the meantime can you try rebooting the modem and see if you have access then? If not can you try to deactivate Game Optimiser and then re-activate it to see if that brings it up?

Hey mate, sorry to be impatient, but have you heard anything back from @mannrs or @tjw101 or anyone who can remedy this? Desperate to try out the optimiser ASAP man (have got a lot of hectic busy stuff coming up over the next buncha days, tonight is and the previous few nights have been my total freedom time to really put it to the test and uh essentially play games all night 😂)