Can't Enable on Technicolor DJA0231

Hi Team

I am unable to enable the Game Optimiser on this modem, and I do not have the Game Optimiser icon when I go to the web interface on the modem.

Serial: CP2016RA3DE

Firmware Vn: 18.1.c.0347-950-RC

Technicolor DJA0231

Are you able to help me with understanding how I can enable this?

I do also have a 2nd Telstra modem, the Arcadyan LH1000, if that is any better?

Hi @csd1uk, checking your modem you are good to go now with that version. However the reason you arent having success with the MyTelstra sign up this morning is there appears to be an outstanding/open order on your account - once that clears your activation request will be able to go through.

However since you are flush with modem choices, I would actually suggest connecting your Arcadyan LH1000 device's WAN port to your connected Technicolor, and leave it overnight to upgrade.   The latest version 0.12.15r for Arcadyan is our latest public version, the Technicolor devices arent too far behind, a couple of weeks - but since you have a choice!

Thanks @mannrs. Telstra don't seem to be able to tell me what orders I have open/outstanding, and they do not show on my account.

I do already have the LH1000 set up in bridge mode and connected to the Technicolor, so I can get wifi throughout the house. Most gaming will be through wired connection to the LH1000

Hopefully Telstra can sort it soon! slightly frustrating

• Administrators
43 minutes ago, Inspectah said:

Guys, I'm in the same boat, same modem as this guy, my firmware is updated, etc. Just found this thread now. Can i get some help please lads? 

Just to clarify, Game Optimiser has been activated but you don't have access?