FIFA 21 function of NETDUMA R2

Martin D

35 minutes ago, Martin D said:

My gameplay improved recently a lot.I will send the print screen of my settings so it could bé helpfull for another players. 

please do. my game is just muddy and laggy...

let me know asap, so i can test it this weekend

1 after many games played I recognized the best server for me (in Germany) , so I confirm the game when only this one is offered., to be honnest now I can beat the players from Germany what was before impossible

2: do not forget to setup your DMZ for the console IP ADDRESSE

port forwarding :

image.thumb.png.007e14baeacb69da52ae0c51d913c7ef.png

As you can see the level my internet is from "ICE AGE" , but now I can really feel that all my commandes are respected in the game by my players.

in 2 days I raised from DIVIDION 5 to DIV 3 !!! 

TRAFFIC RULES :  ANY !

There is one more "thing " maybe administrator  can help.  you can check the history of your connection quality on "https://help.ea.com/en/ea-connection-quality-report/

what are your results ?

I can see that when my packet loss is more than 0.09 % I can not control my players .

is it possible to do something with this issue ?

• Administrators
52 minutes ago, Martin D said:

So here I am again, bad news I lost 14 games in a row , from some reason "JITTER " raised to cca 1,24 now again I am not able to control the game.

Is it possible to get it in the normal condition Fraser ?

What do you mean the jitter raised, by how much exactly? Where did you measure it?

On 11/21/2020 at 6:46 PM, Martin D said:

any positive results in Portugal m8 ? 

Hello

was going to post today, after work. tbh i had a decent WL, but also i played at very late hours, from 1am to 4am...

played a couple of games on sunday afternoon but was rivals.

seems that it is a bit better, yes, but i still, players seem they are running on ice, i think its ea servers fault...

8 hours ago, scrubosaurus said:

that ea tool is BS, sorry...like everything that EA does, that stinks...

this are my results for these WL, and i cant tell you that my connection wasnt GREAT...

230650686_Capturadeecr2020-11-24093355.thumb.png.da199faf40724e817c8069c87758657d.png702154250_Capturadeecr2020-11-24093446.thumb.png.3945aa724ed247dbc660e53d0a82bcef.png

WOW !  with this connection you should be TOP 100 in the world. On which one server do you play mostly ?

23 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay that sounds like it is on your line then as QoS doesn't interfere with the Ping Test, just under load. If you connect direct to ISP modem and do the FIFA test do you get the same results?

Do you want me to use my old modem ? no way ,  it was much much worse...