FIFA 21 function of NETDUMA R2

Martin D

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Martin D said:

here is the result of autosetup , shoul I use it ?

image.thumb.png.3aa13c2635e8c7209b2a34d90e20cce4.png

As long as you can make do with that amount of bandwidth then yes it should be fine. Could always use Auto-Enable so it only applies when gaming.

it is OK  am just extermelly disapointed that even this router did not change anything in playing FIFA online...

any way could you please explain the meaning of server assisted vs server allowed ?

what is the different between "Ping assist server" and "allowed server" ?

• Administrators

Ping Assist allows you to get games under your ping limit even if they're outside your radius - basically so you never miss the chance for a good game. An allowed server is either one within your radius or one you've manually allowed.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/3/2020 at 11:01 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Ping Assist allows you to get games under your ping limit even if they're outside your radius - basically so you never miss the chance for a good game. An allowed server is either one within your radius or one you've manually allowed.

I want to buy a netduma router which on should I buy can you plz help me I have so much delay in my fifa 21 games I use ziggo modem just the standard modem I get from my provider I have 240 download speed and 40 upload 

• Administrators
11 hours ago, Rashross said:

I want to buy a netduma router which on should I buy can you plz help me I have so much delay in my fifa 21 games I use ziggo modem just the standard modem I get from my provider I have 240 download speed and 40 upload 

I have responded to your topic regarding this question.