FIFA 21 function of NETDUMA R2

Martin D

Dear Netduma team

I have few questions regarding the setting and the function of NETDUMAR 2 :

1. When playing FIFA 21 I can not see  the opponent in GEO-FILTER MAP  is it  OK ?

supposed that I will see also the location of my opponent  PLAYER  ICON  , I can see the location of the server what is for me irrelevant information , because ... question nr.2

2.  PING HEATMAP >>  FIFA 20 (by the way there is already FIFA 21 )  settled as the PING TARGET >> I can see the results on the map, personally for me is the best (reagarding the ms) in Germany, but when playing against German players I have results like  5 wins out of 50 !!!  Even I have 5 classes better team than most of my opponents but my gameplay is  300 years behind my opponents . So it is completetelly useless  to know that I am on german servers . There is also one srever in Italy but I  get NEVER  connection to this server , my connection distance is covering this point 15.161.164.194      WHY ?

Thanks in advance for any kind of help.

• Administrators

Hard to say because we haven't yet tested FIFA 21 for compatibility. If they have transitioned to servers then that is the ping you should pay attention to. What is your average ping and what QoS settings are you using?

• Administrators
22 hours ago, Martin D said:

Dear Fraser, the English is my 4th language, I am sorry but can you please specify exactly "Congestion Control sliders set to"

Thank you.

19 hours ago, Martin D said:

Hi Fraser , here is the result of connection benchmark test

image.thumb.png.0ccaf51fc8c253c8965e53b9e8785341.png

What percentage do you have for Congestion Control?

Also I've just noticed for Traffic Prioritization remove the rule you made and instead add your PlayStation and choose the Games Console service instead.

Your upload Ping Under Load is very high. I would recommend you adjust the Upload Congestion Control percentage, redo the Connection Benchmark test and keep doing that with different percentages to see what lowers the upload value as much as possible.

So I got the solution in the router that I am trying to setup correctly already 14 days , it is so frustrating man.

is this router able to let me choose the connection to Italian server: Server IP: 15.161.164.194  

• Administrators

I don't think it is your setup at all as everything is configured to give you a good ping/stable connection. I believe it is the game, it happens on every FIFA game. Run this test then post the results here please: 

https://help.ea.com/en/ea-connection-quality-report/