15 minutes ago, Rodney Rosado3 said:

yea he sent me firmware to see if helped my performance i like the xr1000 but its buggy at the moment its tri core cpu  but running slow i dont get it   

Cpu on this is just 3 cores, 2 do the processing and one does DPI. In your XR700 that has a separate DPI processor as does the XR500. So the XR1000 has a slightly less powerful cpu even though it’s 64bit. 
This is where hardware spec can be confusing, saying that though it will have a longer life as it’s wifi6 the latest spec.  

• Administrators

What speeds were you getting on XR700 compared to XR1000?

Clear your browser cache/cookies then load each page of the XR1000 interface, it will be slow to load each page the first time but should be faster after that. 

6 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What speeds were you getting on XR700 compared to XR1000?

Clear your browser cache/cookies then load each page of the XR1000 interface, it will be slow to load each page the first time but should be faster after that. 

925 down and 935 upload on xr700

689 down and 932 upload xr1000 

i always clear my browsers when factory reset  

Guest Killhippie
1 hour ago, Rodney Rosado3 said:

yea he sent me firmware to see if helped my performance i like the xr1000 but its buggy at the moment its tri core cpu  but running slow i dont get it   

Did you enable Armor?

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Rodney Rosado3 said:

925 down and 935 upload on xr700

689 down and 932 upload xr1000 

i always clear my browsers when factory reset  

If you disable QoS fully from the Congestion Control 3 line option menu does the download increase?

10 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

If you disable QoS fully from the Congestion Control 3 line option menu does the download increase?

Does increase on the upload side but hit detection becomes terrible remain same on download