Having Xbox party issues. Plus banned from netduma forums while on the netduma router

GunGod

Just upgraded from the original netduma R1 to the DumaOS. Waiting to get DumaOS 3.0 I just signed up. I got the Xbox party issue right away and when I tried for the first time  to use these forums to find a solution it said I was banned and unable to access these forums while using the netduma for internet. I don’t want to downgrade I’m really liking the DumaOS and hoping when I get the dumaOS 3.0 these issues go away. I’m not sure how long the wait is after signing up for it so I’m looking for a fix in the meantime.

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

I've given you access to the R1 beta. What is your other username? I can look into why it was banned - most likely share an IP with a blacklisted range. We're still looking into that party chat issue and as far as I am aware upgrading will not resolve it at the moment.

I don’t think I had another username never had an issue to come to the site I bought the router back in 2016 because I use to get ddos playing Destiny all the time. Haven’t messed around with the features in a while and I’m just realizing how amazing this router is and ive been missing out. I really appreciate r1 beta access and quick response. I can still talk in game chat with no problems so Ill wait until there is a fix for party