LH1000/ Arcadyan - Open Beta now open.

16 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

@tjw101 any chance we can get users activated before the weekend please?

Guess not ?

Edit : im not trying to be a smart ass, id love to try this out and possibly buy a new router..but i can see tumbleweeds in this thread.

Edited by Colin
sanity

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Colin said:

Guess not ?

Edit : im not trying to be a smart ass, id love to try this out and possibly buy a new router..but i can see tumbleweeds in this thread.

Sorry about this Colin, you may have better luck private messaging Deanmanners on the Telstra forum as he has been activating people over there: https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/804409737

They did mention they've been having some issues on the backend with activations and were looking into it so probably the reason for the delay.

On 11/13/2020 at 4:27 PM, Colin said:

Guess not ?

Hey @Colin, apologies for the delay - I had some issues with notifications from the thread and my email.

Are you able to access the 1 month offer via the My Telstra app?

4 minutes ago, tjw101 said:

Hey @Colin, apologies for the delay - I had some issues with notifications from the thread and my email.

Are you able to access the 1 month offer via the My Telstra app?

Hey @Colin, @Entilzha has just checked and it looks like Game Optimiser is active on your gateway. Please let us know if this is not the case so we can fix it. 

Again, apologies for the radio silence.

• 4 months later...

How can i be apart of the open beta  / testing group for my device

Product Vendor Arcadyan
Product Name LH1000
Boot Version 1.0.38-116.118
Firmware Version 0.10.05r
Hardware Version 01
Serial Number ARC2016014169
MAC Address BC:30:D9:F2:4E:B5

Cheers all,
Shane

Hi @ShaneSmith, are you on one of our NBN connections? Sorry I had trouble ascertaining based on the device serial number alone, if you could send through PM your [email protected] ID i'll be able to check it out for you.
But we're actually past the open beta period and have the product in market now, so if you have a NBN connection with your Telstra Smart Modem there, you can actually try the product with a 1mth trial live now - see https://www.telstra.com/game-optimiser for sign up instructions.