Best settings to Warzone

MarkonikovBR

Hello everyone. I just bought an R2 and I only play Warzone on the PC, I live in Brazil and I know that
the servers are all in São Paulo, I am 200 km from such servers ... 
My ping to these servers, which started to appear only now with this last update, they are in the range of 19ms ... 
However, my shooting record is horrible, I have already tried several configurations ... 
I opened the doors, put them to prioritize such doors, put 70% congestion control, changed dns, etc etc .. 
I can even get good pings, but the record of shots is still horrible ... I would like to know what are the best 
settings for Warzone ... thank you all .. .

I too had similar problems.  I tried different routers.  The best worked for me trying different value for congestion control.  At present I am using 35% for both.  For bandwidth allocation I configured 50% for my game console and distributed the remaining.

Check dslreport for bufferbloat.

Thanks

Badri M

• Administrators

Does the ping spike at all? What does the ping show in game? If you do the Connection Benchmark test and try different Congestion Control percentages you'll be able to find the best percentage to get the Ping Under Load test down as low as possible, closer to the average ping.

Hi Fraser

I have a question on Auto-Setup under QoS.  When I do it for Ping Prioritize it gives me 6% like that.  Immediately I do connection benchmark and it gives me worst result.  How Auto-Setup is working?  Can we use that or its still a work in progress?

Thanks

Badri M

9 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Does the ping spike at all? What does the ping show in game? If you do the Connection Benchmark test and try different Congestion Control percentages you'll be able to find the best percentage to get the Ping Under Load test down as low as possible, closer to the average ping.

Thank you very much for the feedback ... I am testing here, I will follow the friend's recommendation to 35% ... a doubt, I do the bandwidth allocation by devices (in this case, my PC that I labbeled as a PS4, following your recommendation in another post for the geofilter) or by aplicattions (in this case, gaming)?

• Administrators
On 11/2/2020 at 12:24 AM, MarkonikovBR said:

Thank you very much for the feedback ... I am testing here, I will follow the friend's recommendation to 35% ... a doubt, I do the bandwidth allocation by devices (in this case, my PC that I labbeled as a PS4, following your recommendation in another post for the geofilter) or by aplicattions (in this case, gaming)?

If you have multiple gaming devices I would recommend gaming application, otherwise I'd allocate to the specific device.