update 3.0.179 locking router

wilsonbx198st

even more after i updated the router to the official update ive factory reseted the router 3 times , unplugged the router for hours even called my isp and theres no issue on their end, on the system tab i see " process manager" paused and theres no way to start it. i seriously  need help with this router working correctly. very annoying setting up all my configurations over and over. i dont see other NETDUMA admin shinning light on the issue, and i appreciate what you doing but this doesnt give me a good impression on the company itself for me to recommend.

• Administrators

I'll pass this on to a dev as your log file does look a bit odd, they may have some input on what is happening here. Meanwhile, does it disconnect on both wired and wireless devices? In DHCP settings set the lease hours to 168 and see if that helps. I have been with the company since they launched in 2014 and have provided support ever since then so I'm likely the most knowledgeable person other than the developers who would be able to help with an issue, hence my post count < .

so i noticed something when i connect my iphone xs max the router stops working i dont know if its the channels that overlaps but what i did last night was set wifi to automatic 2.4 and the 5 but now i dont have proper speed on wifi i get about 30 mbs max download and upload but ethernet i get my normal 1gb speed. hopefully you can pin point and ask your devs about it. @Netduma Fraser

16 hours ago, Ewerton said:

20201101_211609.thumb.jpg.08beaaefd37702a4f09116339bf43a13.jpg

Try opening DumaOS in a private/incognito browsing session. This may be a caching issue.

8 hours ago, wilsonbx198st said:

@Netduma Fraser here's the log and just noticed daylight saving does not work am in new york router is showing wrong time unplugged the router and still didnt update the time.

log-1604305771206.txt 70.03 kB · 0 downloads log-1604305493741.txt 72.38 kB · 0 downloads

I'll get a developer to take a look at this, thanks.

• Netduma Staff
8 hours ago, wilsonbx198st said:

@Netduma Fraser here's the log and just noticed daylight saving does not work am in new york router is showing wrong time unplugged the router and still didnt update the time.

log-1604305771206.txt 70.03 kB · 0 downloads log-1604305493741.txt 72.38 kB · 0 downloads

Can you navigate to system information. Can you please send a screenshot of the "System Info" panel, and then double-click on the area labelled "Router Time Zone", and take another screenshot please.

image.png

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Netduma Luke M said:

Can you navigate to system information. Can you please send a screenshot of the "System Info" panel, and then double-click on the area labelled "Router Time Zone", and take another screenshot please.

image.pngeusxt1.ipv6.microsoft.com.akadns.net.

192_168_77.1_desktop_index.html_(4).png

• Netduma Staff
16 hours ago, wilsonbx198st said:
  Reveal hidden contents

192_168_77.1_desktop_index.html_(4).png

Unfortunately, I can't read that screenshot, as it's too low resolution to determine anything.

Can you copy and paste that line from the "Router Time Zone" row instead please?