Strict Nat type

KGoogle

10 hours ago, Ryanw said:

I have denied a server through my geo filter... and i am still getting put into it. i bought the router so i wouldnt get bad lobbies. why am i still getting into the lobby when i have denied it and it is on my deny list?

Which server is this and in which game? Could you provide a screenshot? Some servers are whitelisted because they are authentication servers, though they won't have any affect in game.

what do you mean by that sir? when i am in the game and the ping starts to jump really bad i look it up on my geo filter, and it brings up the already denied server. so i am assuming the ID is the same?

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, Ryanw said:

what do you mean by that sir? when i am in the game and the ping starts to jump really bad i look it up on my geo filter, and it brings up the already denied server. so i am assuming the ID is the same?

How do you know it is the server you have denied - does the ping panel show the name you have set for it previously? 

yes i named the server, as you see in the picture. and when we get into that server, i click on it again to deny it and it brings up the same server name and everything i already denied.

• Administrators
9 hours ago, Ryanw said:

both. i happens on different days. it also happens after i leave the server and start a new game it will put me back into the same server.

Same gaming session makes sense because the connection needs to be severed before it can be blocked properly. Are you using Auto Ping or Manual ping to deny it? Try the other ping method and deny it, does it block it then? (check next day)